Print

Author Topic: zelda spoilers / quiz  (Read 2070 times)

« on: February 16, 2003, 03:40:27 PM »
  ok, if you don't want me to ruin some parts of the storyline, and the exact characters,and items then......DONT READ THIS! ok, we all know that this  new celshaded link is the descendant of thelink in OOT, and MM.....now the tricky part is who is zelda's descendant? you have until tommorow to answer this....Go!(you will be given points if you guess the correct answer) hint:it isn't link's sister, its one of the other girls in the game, and she also has blonde hair,also...she is on the ship in the game.

the hero of time

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2003, 12:14:18 AM »
You're thinking it's Tetra, aren't you?

I'm sorry, but if that's what you thought, it doesn't make any sense what so ever. Princess Zelda herself, is in the game. So logically, Zelda's "descendent" would be Zelda herself, not Tetra. There's even art for her: http://zeldauniverse.net/images/art/zeldagc/zelda.gif

Also, I recall hearing once that Wind Waker came Before OoT, not after, but it doesn't really matter to me, so meh.

EDIT: I just wanted to say that, I was wrong. Sorry about anything I said that was uninformed.

Edited by - Black Mage on 5/30/2003 6:55:09 PM

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2003, 12:29:51 AM »
 what?! anyways i know alot about the storyline, so i wanted to make a quiz. yes your right it doesn't make sense, but this topic's staying!

the hero of time

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2003, 06:39:59 PM »
  ok question, what is ganondorf's last name?
A.ganon b.sheik c.dragmire d.kaepora gaebora...ok,you have until tommorow to answer it.  ok, the spoiler, when link uncovers an island that was underwater he goes into the temple of time and there are enemies from the past frozen, anyways he pulls out the master sword and breaks the seal and ganon is set free and the princess zelda gets captured! then, link sets out to kill ganon, later...link fights him and  strikes him with the ledgendary master sword and ganon laughs...to be countinued. hey black mage, now does it make sense to you? he uncovers THE TEMPLE of TIME from z64.

the hero of time

Print