Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Trading Post  (Read 23690 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2003, 10:19:09 PM »
Okay. BTW, I'm collecting the Classic Series, which is horribly incomplete. I need all but the Bed, Clock, Sofa...and cabinet I *think*.

I'll give you the codes for the Modern items you need once my brother gets off the downstairs TV (which has the GCN).

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2003, 10:46:57 PM »
Won't you need to wait until tomorrow? Or does Tom Nook's store stay open all night for you?
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2003, 10:54:58 PM »
Well, since I haven't had Gamecube since January 25, I'm going and backtracking all the days until I catch up. I last left off on Feb 1, and the next time I play it'll be earlier than 7:00 AM for Groundhog Day, regardless of the actual time. Until I catch up, time will travel to whenever I want! Muu hu hu ha ha ha ha *cough cough* ha!

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2003, 11:42:40 PM »
...Interesting.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2003, 11:44:29 PM »
Ooh! Yay! My brother's off! brb!

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2003, 11:52:38 PM »
Okay, cool.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2003, 11:59:05 PM »
Crud. I have to to a whole bunch of junk in order to send them to you. (Re-ordering, etc.) I'll do it tomorrow (which is technically today). GAH! Please tell me you have some of the Classic series stuff? Or else I'm gonna lose a bunch of Bells. Ouch.

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/18/2003 11:00:54 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2003, 12:37:48 AM »
I might. If not, I can pay you for the stuff you're sending me.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2003, 12:43:21 AM »
Groovy! :)

I'll list the prices, but I might be nice. (I have a trusty not-so-dusty checklist beside me.)

Modern Chair: 1500
" "    Desk: 2400
" "    Wardrobe: 2560

--------------------

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2003, 03:11:15 PM »
Okay, here ya go, CW.

5L5E4DHWRNIQg&
WBcgDaCiwY@dsS

zTYHYzEBu%r8N&
43xc7sWiLgFQSN

XIo2ZM4GjJ&KHB
zL3A&j5Wp3vyVh

--------------------

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2003, 06:56:23 PM »
Anyone can give me a Master Sword? (Somebody gave me one, but the code didn't work.) Just ask me what you want, I'll see what I can do.

Town: Onett
Name: Nicholas
 n/a

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2003, 10:21:25 PM »
I have a Master Sword. I can get you one.

Thanks, Sapphira! I'll get your money and/or classic furniture next time I play!
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2003, 12:44:02 AM »
Okay, yay!  Oh, I'd like an Arwing if anyone has one. Then my Nintendo set will be complete!

BTW, I have a Master Sword, also, if CW doesn't give it to you. Actually, I think I have an extra, still. If you happen to have a Blue Dresser, I'd be especially happy.  :)

--------------------

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2003, 01:39:39 AM »
He-hey!  And I happen to have an Arwing that I've got no room for anymore!

Weren't it for the fact that Nook's is closed right now, I could get the code.

Or, if you're the "unscrupulous" type, I'm sure there're universal codes around...  If not, I can get it to you tomorrow.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2003, 09:48:59 AM »
Thanks, CW.  Just ask what you want in return, I'll see if I have the item(s) or not.

Anybody want Cabin stuff?  I got plenty of it, or the whole series.
 n/a

Print