Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Trading Post  (Read 23691 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2003, 12:33:21 PM »
Sweet! ...Although I prefer to not use UCs. I'd rather get it the honest way or as a gift (which techincally *IS* honest).

I don't need to know any UCs, anyway. I have the ultimate list!!!! Muhuhuhahahaha!!!  ...Just so I can keep track of the ones I MAY use someday.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2003, 12:38:04 PM »
I have a list too. Anyway, I'll get you a Luigi Trophy soon, when I play AC again.
That was a joke.

« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2003, 06:20:18 PM »
If you can trade fruit then... I'll trade an orange for a peach! If you want the orange then do this instead of my other town stuff:

Town: NES
Name: NES

So there.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2003, 06:48:09 PM »
I'll give you a peach for an orange. :)
I also have pears, cherries and apples.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2003, 09:33:56 PM »
Heh, I found a funny Animal crossing article here. Sounds like something I'd do to my town.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2003, 09:51:07 PM »

Edited by - maestro on 5/8/2003 11:11:19 AM

« Reply #66 on: May 10, 2003, 06:45:24 AM »
I collect clothing!  If anybody wants to trade me something for
The Full Set Of Club, Spade, Diamond, and Heart Shirts...
A bunch of the pool ball shirts...
No. 1-5 shirts, plus No. 67...
Or any other shirt that I have then I'll be waiting!  But I wish you could send a Gyroid, because I have about 14 in my house right now!

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #67 on: May 10, 2003, 11:14:16 AM »
I have all those shirts and more. I practically have all the year-round and winter ones. My spring selection's getting up there, too.
What I'm looking for are the lottery and Redd items. --or ones that are really hard to obtain that you can't reorder from Nook.

Oh, and I'd still like an orange. Then I'll have all the fruits! (That didn't sound right. lol) ...Except coconut, of course.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2003, 12:06:44 PM »
Here's an orange, to Julia in StarHill.  It's a fresh Noki Bay orange (planted from an orange I got from somebody with the town name "Noki Bay.")

@ z b Z s Q w Z A D d 2 F r
F g O 2 M y f F # t r u Z D

And a coconut, since you don't have a GBA link cable.  Just be sure to plant it near the shore:

8 b 3 a v g y r X X l o O l
L Y i P 3 7 6 y 8 6 b v B s

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #69 on: May 10, 2003, 02:08:31 PM »
Everything I plant dies!  What am I doing wrong?

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #70 on: May 10, 2003, 05:12:25 PM »
Thanks, Fifth! ^_^

Mario Master, in some places trees have a harder place growing. If you're trying to get a perfect town, you have to have 7-14 trees in each acre. If you can't seem to get enough trees to grow in an acre, plant flowers. They'll count as trees.
Basically, it's hit and miss. Keep trying to grow 'em. What also tends to work is replacing an old tree (no fruit or native fruit) for a different fruit tree.

--------------------

« Reply #71 on: May 10, 2003, 05:27:03 PM »
No, what I meant was if I try to plant a fruit or a golden shovel tree then it dies!  Even a bell tree dies!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #72 on: May 10, 2003, 05:52:34 PM »
It happens to all of us. Oh, and Bell trees only give Bells one time. Then they become normal trees. So don't waste your money.

As for the golden shovel...all I can say is keep trying. It worked the first time for me. (And I still have a pretty golden tree!) I think there's a UC for it if you're REALLY desperate. If a glowing spot is touching a tree or rock, a golden tree will have a harder time growing.

--------------------

« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2003, 02:03:41 PM »
Well I planted it in the middle of nowhere and it died after 2 days!  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it's not working!  I dig up on the gold spot, and I buried a shovel there.  The next day, the leaves are wilting and have holes in them.  I can't get any fruit to grow in my town either!  Other than apples, NOTHING WORKS!!!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2003, 02:32:59 PM »
Well, your town must be jinxed.
Seriously, if you want another type of fruit, chop down an apple tree and bury another fruit in the same spot. So far with me, it's guaranteed to work.

--------------------

Print