Print

Author Topic: FINAL FANTASY FOREVER!!  (Read 16356 times)

« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2004, 02:55:22 PM »
AP (Japan) - Square Enix released the following statement at a press conference today. "Shortly after completing work on Final Fantasy X, we took a moment to study other games of the industry. After hours of intensive scientific research on the Dead or Alive series, we came to the conclusion that Sex Sells. As you can plainly see, the SS policy was strictly adapted for X-2, XII, and Crystal Chronicles." When asked about the so-called decency of Tactics Advanced, one Square official mumbled something about "pixel limitations." It seems chocobos, moogles, and Firaga will soon be joined by skin, the newest member of the Final Fantasy Family.

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2004, 06:08:51 PM »
Lol.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #77 on: January 10, 2004, 02:01:14 AM »
Eheheheheh.

...I hear Chrono Break has had its patent dropped, or something, so it's cancelled. Can someone say anything about this?

They wouldn’t pretty so bad, ain’t they?
That was a joke.

« Reply #78 on: January 13, 2004, 06:30:46 PM »
im not sure...sorry for not replying, ive been "occupied" hehe

ya, school, homelife, and friends...in other words im swamped for time

So whats the big deal? Death comes with a territory! I''ll see you at Disney Land!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #79 on: January 13, 2004, 07:23:28 PM »
Concerning Chrono Break... yes and no.

It was dropped in America, the trademark that is, but not in Japan.

Source: http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2004/1030.html

« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2004, 08:56:23 PM »
i don't know if this is allowed or not, but i was wondering if it's allowed to advertise another forum or not....

the point i'm geitting at is will anyone consider joining? It's called gaming palace, and Dr. Mario is the admin. The reason I posted here was because it seems to be the only place I can get Black Mages attention...yes this was directed to you BM, but if anyone would like to join, please do...we've not been in business for a month, and have almost a thousand posts...that's the reason i haven't been here in a while and well, i suppose it's an obligation to advertize the site...so come and join!!

the link to the site is Doc marios sig...just find where he posts, and the link will be there.

(if i'm breaking any board rules, i apolagize)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2004, 09:25:52 PM »
 It's generally a bad idea to advirtise other forums, but I'm not exactly sure about the Fungi Forum's stance on the matter.

Either way, when I have a moment of free time, I'd be happy to check out the forum.

« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2004, 01:00:40 AM »
Wha-? The Dr. Mario is still doing stuff? Cool.

Don't worry. No one really cares about advertising stuff, especially if you don't do it gratuitously.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2004, 03:54:40 PM »
Great! We need some people, so I'm "recruiting" people...hehe, we already have screech...

« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2004, 05:46:28 PM »
WOW...It's been a LONG time since I've updated the FFF topic :P I recently bought Final Fantasy: Anthology

I also have been looking up stuff on FF7: AC for a while now...you know, tracking it since E3 started....here's a REALLY good site for Final Fantasy:
http://www.7ac.net/

That stuff looks SWEET!! You guys (any ff fan here) needs to check this out :D :D Frickin Sweet.

Edited by - gunblade88 on 5/20/2004 4:47:45 PM

« Reply #85 on: January 05, 2005, 01:37:20 PM »
Apologies for the erm. . .triple post. But I would like to bring to attention that Final Fantasy VII is supposed to have a remake on the PS2. The graphics are going to be improved :: dances with joy ::. The music i think will be left alone ((It'd better!!)) and everything is supposedly going to be updated and remade. . .like the Starwars special edition. . . ::looks at ground:: wow, what a dork i've become. Anyways, those people who happen to love final fantasy as much as I, theres' the news. Isn't it wonderful?

Oh. .. btw, is Black Mage still posting on these boards?? I haven't seen him around ((of course, I haven't exactly been around either))

Edited by - gunblade88 on 1/5/2005 11:38:51 AM

« Reply #86 on: January 05, 2005, 03:26:02 PM »
Yeah, he posts here and there and will probably notice the return of this thread.

Do you have a source for this info? I've only heard of a movie, a cell phone game, and a new game starring Vincent (as far as FFVII is concerned).

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #87 on: January 05, 2005, 03:36:17 PM »
 Hey Gunblade, I assumed you'd be the one to revive this topic. :P

As for a remake of FFVII there's been rumors about that for years, but I've not read anything to date which provides any inclination that such a development has been undertaken.

Like LD has said, I've only heard of the Advent Children [Movie], Before Crisis [Cell-Phone/"Possible DS port"], and Dirge of Cerberus [PS2].

Of course, I wouldn't put it past Square to create a remake eventually, as it seems money's all they're into as of late.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2005, 08:27:15 PM »
Waaaait, Advent Children is a movie? Funny how I was looking at screenshots for that and didn't know it was a movie.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2005, 11:58:08 AM »
Yeah, AC is a movie. I really wanna see it too, however I don't think it's in the US yet. I was watching G4/TechTV and this show came on and was talking about Final Fantasy, talking about the best male, female, summon, nemisis, and such and btw, Cloud won best male, Aeris won best female, and Sephiroth won best nemisis. :P I knew that would happen of course ;) Anyways, on that show there was a square enix guy who mentioned a complete remake of the FFVII game. But of course it could have been some kind of publicity thing. Anyways, the thought is cool.

I heard about that vincent shoot em up game. It sounds pretty cool, but as far as the Before Crisis game though, it doesnt' exactly sound cool.

Anyways, I'm sure you're sick of hearing from a fanboy of FF ((even though i'm sure there are more out there))

Edited by - gunblade88 on 1/7/2005 11:28:42 AM

Print