Print

Author Topic: Mario Advance 4, Starfox Adventures 2, and more!  (Read 11617 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2003, 09:18:22 PM »
A word I made up.
That was a joke.

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2003, 09:21:39 PM »
meaning...?

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2003, 09:26:19 PM »
"I don't smoke.  I don't drink.  And, I don't curse.  Well just a bit.  Sometimes gooly gee wiz don't make it." Twisted Sister

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2003, 12:37:28 PM »
For anyone here who has been hiding under a rock for the last few days I am posting Deezers links to SMA4 pics.

Super Mario Bros. 3: Super Mario Advance 4

Pre-release/Japanese shots:

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2003, 11:22:48 PM »
With all these great games coming out, I don't see how people can dislike Nintendo.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2003, 11:26:28 PM »
Only the ones with serious mental problems. ...Or ego problems as not to be "uncool".

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2003, 11:31:02 PM »
But see, that's just it! Nintendo is cool, and people choose to ignore that fact.
Actually, I think it's the same old thing: People who are not "cool" think they can seem cool by putting down something which is cooler than they are, which, according to logic, shouldn't work. Problem is, people fall for it.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2003, 11:40:24 PM »
I agree. Which is why I put "uncool" in quote marks, as you can see. My brother is a person of such.

Major ego + thinking Nintendo is "uncool" = "too good for Nintendo" attitude + desperate-loser-who-thinks-he's-cool-but-isn't-and-only-cares-what-other-people- (who are ALSO losers) think.

...That's the longest nickname if I ever heard one! Agh! I can't STAND people like that! (Even if you leave Nintendo out of the equation).

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/18/2003 10:46:53 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2003, 11:43:20 PM »
...uhh, those are quotes.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2003, 11:44:54 PM »
Whoops! Quotes, my mistake! @_@ (Man it really IS late.) Actually, they're "quotation marks," Mr. Fancy-Pants. :P

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/18/2003 10:46:20 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2003, 11:46:29 PM »
Not here. :-P
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2003, 11:50:41 PM »
Yeah, well I'm partially "nocturnal" and can (but not allowed, heheh...) stay up as late as I want! So nya! :P

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2003, 11:54:58 PM »
Nya yourself. Me too.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2003, 11:56:49 PM »

... :P :P :P :P :P
Ha!

(Wow, that was childish... ^_^)

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2003, 01:33:44 AM »
Back to the topic here's evidence from Rare Extreme to back up what I was saying about the GBA games:
"Several Rare employees who attented E3 have leaked that all Rare's Game Boy Advance games are completed, and will hit the shelves soon. Despite earlier rumours to the contrary, Diddy Kong Pilot will be released, despite licensing problems."
That was a joke.

Print