Print

Author Topic: I think it's about time ... we saw each other.  (Read 629741 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #2595 on: July 09, 2013, 04:42:31 AM »
My worst-best SMB-inspired costume: http://i.imgur.com/dXLurGD.jpg
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2596 on: July 09, 2013, 09:43:24 AM »
You went as a glowing orb?

« Reply #2597 on: July 09, 2013, 10:04:20 AM »
He was proof of ghosts.
Now with grandeur.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2598 on: July 10, 2013, 11:41:54 AM »
You went as a glowing orb?

THANK YOU! Everyone always thinks I'm the guy in the crappy 8-Bit King Koopa mask but I am actually the glowing orb of fire NEXT to him.

Geez maybe it was a better costume than I thought! ;-)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #2599 on: July 31, 2013, 06:59:13 PM »
Sorry I look stupid, and sorry this picture does too. I'm not keen on making my face freely available on the internet yet, so enjoy (?) my neck and hair.
Relics.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2600 on: July 31, 2013, 11:09:20 PM »
Sorry I look stupid, and sorry this picture does too. I'm not keen on making my face freely available on the internet yet, so enjoy (?) my neck and hair.

Dat...neck?

« Reply #2601 on: August 01, 2013, 11:10:56 AM »
I'll take neck and hair over WeeGee's hairy neck.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2602 on: August 01, 2013, 11:23:01 AM »
You just ensured you'll be hunted down by vampire internet predators!

That vas a joke.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2603 on: August 01, 2013, 11:45:23 AM »
I thought something like that would happen if I showed my face...
which is why I removed the exif data just in case

Actually, I was afraid someone I know in real life or on the internet who has seen my face would recognize me and read my embarrassing post history.
Relics.

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2604 on: August 01, 2013, 01:17:49 PM »
I thought something like that would happen if I showed my face...
which is why I removed the exif data just in case

Actually, I was afraid someone I know in real life or on the internet who has seen my face would recognize me and read my embarrassing post history.

Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life.

« Reply #2605 on: August 01, 2013, 03:43:24 PM »
I'll take neck and hair over WeeGee's hairy neck.

Just imagine running your tongue along this.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2606 on: August 01, 2013, 04:01:29 PM »
Now why isn't that your avatar?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2607 on: August 01, 2013, 04:08:18 PM »
Weegee is chaotic neutral at worst, not evil
It's YOUR problem!

Super-Jesse

« Reply #2608 on: August 01, 2013, 09:24:28 PM »
Weegee is chaotic neutral at worst, not evil

What am I? We need this infographic ASAP.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2609 on: August 01, 2013, 10:18:22 PM »
All things considered, lawful good.

I know you're probably gonna say you'd be Mario and all, but being lawful generally means doing things more for a cause or to accomplish something and less for the heck of it... It's a common misconception that lawfulness in alignment literally means how much one obeys the law or kisses up to authority figures when it's more about how much a purpose directs actions. You'd be more LG because you do what you do for the forces of news.

Mario being NG (sometimes called "true good") makes more sense than LG because while he does fight for the forces of good and justice and to save those in danger, he doesn't really think about it that much, and just does it. For example, if Mario were LG, in Paper Mario 2's last battle sequence, he'd have a bigger problem with attacking Peach because part of his code would undoubtedly be to serve and protect her. Which isn't to say he wouldn't ultimately decide to fight her. Goombella brings up that it might not seem right, but Mario himself just sees that Peach is evil now and gets to the stomping without hesitation.

Nerd alert: it's me! Well, you asked, so there you go
It's YOUR problem!

Print