Print

Author Topic: X-Box and PS2 suck .  (Read 2777 times)

« on: July 09, 2003, 04:25:21 PM »
No one realizes that the PS2,which has worse graphics or the X-Box,which exaggerates its graphics and has bad games.

Honey, what's that sound? Uh, nothing, Mom! *goes back to smashing X-Box*

Edited by - nintendofreak on 7/27/2003 3:42:07 PM
Deezer was here.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 04:31:25 PM »
Why do you hate the PS2 and X-Box?

You're being hypocritical. If you're going to complain that people hate the GameCube, don't go around saying the same about the other two systems.

Now, we've had these debates before here, and you're going to find quite a few people who agree with you. Some mature, others not.

My personal opinion differs from yours. I think both the PS2 and X-Box are fine systems.

Edited by - Black Mage on 7/9/2003 3:40:27 PM

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 04:38:02 PM »
*smashes a Gamecube, a PS2, and a XBOX on nintendofreak's head* That felt good.
nintendofreak: Thanks I needed that.

I''m the master of Mario and Pokémon!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2003, 04:46:08 PM »
 well, nintendofreak, I'm not trying to be rude, but I agree with what Black Mage said.

And also, I've played PS2 and x-box once before, and it's not bad.

gone crazy! be back later
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2003, 06:40:14 PM »
I like all systems in this order

Ps2 & Gamecube tie for 1st
xbox around last

[this signature was deleted by an angry spoon]
[this signature was deleted by an angry spoon]

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2003, 07:06:46 PM »
The PS2 is getting kind of old, but it has a great library, especially with dancing/music games, and that's what really matters. It's a pretty good buy.

The X-Box has a hard drive and good graphic capability, but a horrible library and very poor mod-type support. Isn't that what a hard drive is for?

The GameCube's crisp imagery and superb (in my opinion) library still put it ahead in my heart, though.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2003, 09:54:40 PM »
Gamecube has good games,(mario,zelda)good graphics good controls good and easy controller ps2 sucks at graphics and is good at controls stupid controller(X circle square triangle [wtd]?)a few sucky games a few good games Xbox copys the buttons on gamecube controllers and dumb and too hard controls only the sports games are good and horrible horrbile graphics!

I see mushroom people!

Edited by - stupidmonkey on 7/9/2003 8:59:32 PM
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2003, 10:01:26 PM »
Uh, the PS2 kicks the other consoles up and down the street in the game library department. "Few?" Ha.

Uh, the X-Box has the most power of any system and the graphics aren't horrible horrible.

Don't be so biased, marioguy.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2003, 10:08:32 PM »
Well, I hate XBOX-that's for sure. All they have that's any good is Halo.
PS2 is a system for more mature people-it's like the system for adults, if you get what I mean. It's mostly RPG and Shooting.
Gamecube is aimed for kids. It contains games that are action/adventure.

That's the way I look at it. The PS2 may have a bunch of cool RPGs and Tekken games, but they feature mostly Japenese characters with those crazy hair-dos(which I like sometimes) and, well, the graphics aren't as good as I like them to be.

Gamecube, however, is my favorite because it consists of Action/Adventure games. Now I'm not a real gory person, so these games are fine. And, of course, all my favorite characters are on it: Mario, Sonic, Link, Samus......plus, Nintendo has the greatest game creater ever! Miyamoto!!!! I think he's the creator of most Nintendo games that are the popular ones!!! I think he should be the new Nintendo president-not some guy who's turning our precious Gamecube into an XBOX.....

*NOTE*This is just my opinion.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2003, 12:49:30 AM »
GameCube is not aimed
only at kids.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 7/9/2003 11:51:05 PM

That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2003, 07:06:38 AM »
Ditto, CW. It's aimed at people of ALL ages, gaining a wider audience. Not only that, but specific GAMES are aimed toward all ages, e.g. Mario, Zelda.
Xbox and PS2 are only/mostly aimed at violence-seeking teenagers (and some young adults).

And Shiggy should NOT become president of Ninty. Why not? It'll take away from his game developing! If he's president, he'll be busy *overlooking* ALL the games and not have as much time to *develop* and design such great and innovative games! Leave him where he is and put a whole lot more people on his team that he can lead!

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2003, 11:29:53 PM »
Plus, he said he doesn't want to be president.
That was a joke.

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2003, 04:12:00 AM »
I like all systems,they all koolies

AH ha ha ha ha ha!
You did it!
My masterpiece!-Wario,Wario Ware, Inc.
Find your inner monkey.

Print