Print

Author Topic: The Kingdom of Loathing  (Read 33160 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2004, 01:18:53 PM »
My previous post was another suggestion...I vote for wheres dezzer.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2004, 08:46:43 PM »
I was just playing, and I accidently bought an Xtreme meat crossbow for 2000 meat. What a waste!

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2004, 05:44:59 PM »
I'll buy that eXtreme meat crossbow from you, Watoad, in exchange for 1000 meat and a basic meat crossbow.

Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2004, 05:51:40 PM »
Where do you people get 1000 meat from?  It's not like you win that much in battles.

Bozone, n.:
The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2004, 06:24:04 PM »
I dunno, Popple. If I were to do that, then I'd basically be paying 1000 meat (2000 – 1000 = 1000) for a basic meat crossbow, which I'm sure it isn't worth.

What are they called "meat" crossbows for, anyway? I haven't had a chance to use mine yet.

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2004, 07:59:17 PM »
Only way I can make meat is to adventure in the Barrel full of Barrels and gain Enchanted Barbells and Concentrated Magicalness Pills and sell them for 500 meat each. I use the Giant Moxie Weeds, though, because I need Moxie points for leveling up.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2004, 10:10:25 PM »
What does it mean to "sell" something?  Where in the market do you sell stuff?  I'm not talking about the Flea Market, those things are way overpriced.

Edit:  Never mind.  I found out right after I wrote this message that I can just go to my Inventory and sell stuff.  Silly me. :)

Bozone, n.:
The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.

Edited by - ¥tterbiJúm on 5/10/2004 9:21:51 PM

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2004, 10:43:26 PM »
Meat crossbows are made from a meat stack (made from 100 meat) and a crossbow string (purchased at the meatsmithing shop). You can only meatsmith after buying an expensive meatsmthing tenderizing mallet, and I wasted meat on a worthless 1 time use meatsmithing guide, so for simply a basic meat crossbow, I paid 1250 meat, plus the 1000 meat I've offered, so you profit 250 meat, Watoad.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2004, 02:32:21 PM »
All right, Popple. I have sent you the Xtreme meat crossbow, and I await the goods you offered for it. Thanks!

Also, thank you for explaining all of that to me and for letting me know what junk the meatsmithing guide is.

n/a

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2004, 07:37:15 PM »
You sell stuff from your inventory, there's a link that says "sell stuff."

I'm level 4, now, and I really suck. I've won only one PvP battle out of several.

We can learn a lot from crayons. They are different colors and some have funny names but they all live together in the same box.

« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2004, 09:29:12 PM »
Have we chosen a clan name yet?

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2004, 06:46:05 AM »
Vote, people, vote.

Bozone, n.:

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2004, 04:26:30 PM »
Since It's allready gotten a vote, and I'd like the 500 meat, I vote "Order Of the Mystic Shrooms".

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2004, 04:42:19 PM »
I like 'The Mushroom Kingdom of Loathing'.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2004, 04:56:57 PM »
We should get someone to level 7 before we think about a clan...

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Print