Print

Author Topic: Super TMK World  (Read 20203 times)

« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2004, 09:36:39 AM »
Can I PLEASE be Lakitu? =(

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Edited by - Do The Mario! on 6/9/2004 8:37:13 AM
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2004, 12:26:07 PM »
I'll think about it.

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2004, 12:59:55 PM »
Thanks for the character change ne89, it's good to be king.

I strike fear into the hearts of stray cats.

« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2004, 04:04:57 PM »
Could I be a Big Boo? It would be fitting. Or, could you make a ghost house where the only bad guys are small Boos, them you have to defeat a big Boo at the end. You could call it "The Big Boo's House". And it could have lots of confusing doors. Yes, doors...

« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2004, 01:56:38 PM »
Production's going to be a little slow this month, because of school. :( When I get out, production will speed up a bit.

Popple, your level is almost finished. I put more paragroombas and goombas in it because it originally had very little.

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 6/10/2004 12:58:23 PM

Print