Print

Author Topic: XBox Spurs Slayings  (Read 1700 times)

« on: August 08, 2004, 12:19:49 PM »
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040808/ap_on_re_us/bodies_found

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2004, 11:17:01 PM »
I guess the irony is that the guy violently killed the people to get the game system with violent games.  Why do people kill each other?  The only other animals that do that are cannibals or it's some dominance thing.  I mean, for the most intelligent beings on the planet, you think we'd get over killing each other, especially for some hunk of metal and plastic(I'm not even sure if we are the most intelligent beings on the planet).

I wish I was in the forest with a dragon right now.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 07:15:11 AM »
This might sound like something Steve would say.

What the heck is wrong with the human race??  This group brutally killed 5,6 people by beating them with baseball bats!  And over a video game system??  That is the most miserable excuse of a reason for murder that I have ever heard of in my life!  We are no better than the animals if things like this keep up!
Now if you excuse me, I need to go drink some water to rid me of the bad taste I got from reading this!
(Steve either won't waste his time with this one, or he'll post a reply 3 times this size.)

I have a Live version of Freebird that will blow your mind!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print