Print

Author Topic: Zelda: A Link to the Past VS Minish Cap  (Read 2766 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: April 09, 2005, 04:49:58 PM »
For the GBA, do you like "A Link to the Past" or "Minish Cap" better?  Why?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 04:47:11 AM »
On GBA I liked The Minish Cap better, because I hadn't played it before.

But...overall I think I like A Link to the Past better. More dungeons, more stuff, the two worlds that overlap.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 10:42:04 AM »
My gut reaction will always be to say "ZOOMJ LTTP" because of all the great memories I have from my childhood of it, and the fact that it just rocks hard and I've beaten it about 20 times. I really liked the Minish Cap as well, it's just that newer games don't have that nostalgia value.
200 characters and nothing to say.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 10:48:16 AM »
I wonder if that fact is going to prevent the upcoming GCN LoZ game from getting as much acclaim (not hype, but praise) as Ocarina of Time?

I have played neither of games that this topic is about, so I can't comment on them.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 12:32:01 PM »
NANIII?! Go play them now you goofball
200 characters and nothing to say.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2005, 12:54:07 PM »
Here's a question:  Hypothetically, if I were to choose either Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge or Sonic Advance, having no other Sonic Advance for the GBA but having the Sega Genesis ROMS and also having BK and BT, which one should I choose?

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2005, 02:58:59 PM »
Semi-Related Question: What's the difference between Four Swords for GBA and Four Swords Adventures for GC (other than what system they're on)?

"It''s impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2005, 03:19:12 PM »
Get Grunty's Revenge. Sonic Advance is like a dumbed down version of Sonic 3 and Knuckles.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Edited by - Screech on 4/10/2005 2:20:19 PM
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2005, 05:45:34 PM »
> Semi-Related Question: What's the difference between Four Swords for GBA and Four Swords Adventures for GC (other than what system they're on)?

They're 100% completely different games. Four Swords Adventures is the sequel to Four Swords.

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2005, 07:41:27 PM »
Well, four swords, there is only as many links as there are gameobys, but adventures, there's always 4 links, with the extra ones following one of the players
Hey, wazzap? It's the Phred-guy! Isn't that nifty?

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2005, 07:43:03 PM »
Markio, I have no clue. I haven't played either, but I always wanted to pick up Sonic Advance. I just never see it around.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2005, 10:23:31 PM »
After reading reviews for the games, I think I'll go with Sonic Advance 1 or 3, as they were higher in rating than Banjo Kazooie, and I already have BK and BT and don't play the ROMS that often because they're on my brother's computer.  Hypothetically, of course.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print