Poll

Which of these game franchises do you think should be made into a movie?

Duke Nukem
2 (6.1%)
MechWarrior
2 (6.1%)
Sonic the Hedgehog
5 (15.2%)
Fire Emblem
5 (15.2%)
Other
19 (57.6%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Print

Author Topic: Videogame Movies  (Read 13889 times)

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2005, 10:58:56 PM »

Advanced Media Network.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 04:07:53 PM »
Isn't Sonic soposed to be a HEAGEHOG!And isn't Tails soposed to be a Fox and Knucles
soposed to be a Echinada?
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2006, 06:00:07 PM »
Well, if they made Sonic the movie, thsy shouldn't do it as live action, because Sonic would look too different.  That was the problem with the Mario movie.  Yoshi wasn't green, the goombas had arms, the bo-bombs were too small, and Bowser wasn't even really a turtle.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2006, 06:20:55 PM »
Uhhh who cares how big Bob-ombs are!
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2006, 06:22:37 PM »
Erm...
There is a Sonic The Hedgehog Movie...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2006, 07:32:42 PM »
I voted "Other" as in none. Videogame movies tend to suck, and I don't want my favorite series having something crappy connected to them.
I agree. Games are games for one reason: they're meant to be played.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2006, 08:59:25 PM »
I voted "other" as in SSBM with NO HUMANS JUST VOICES! They are making a Dead or Alive (the characters who I am not fond of but the game is pretty fun) movie. The actors look nothing like the characters. Seems like it's gonna suck. Kasumi looks to asian and her hair is not orange enough. To me, that is.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2006, 01:30:38 AM »
pt_peach, know that I am not targeting you specifically when I say that I hate how people are always saying "Oh, a SSB movie would be great!" or "Oh, I'm doing a SSB fanfic!" The SSB series is one of games with no plots. It's a fighting game.
Anyway, I'd watch a Zelda or new Mario movie if the reviews by the official critics were really bad. You notice they usually have terrible taste in movies and give the crappy ones good reviews. I'd wait for a good review from someone I know.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2006, 07:28:44 AM »
I voted Other as in "My favorite video game franchise already has 7 very good movies with at least two more on the way."
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2006, 09:13:53 AM »
I think a SSBM movie could be about the Smashers trying to save the Nintendo universe from the Two Hands.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2006, 09:30:01 AM »
Possibly. Sakurai supposedly said that he always want SSB to have a plot.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2006, 09:50:43 AM »
I think the SSB games are best without a plot. It would complicate things too much.

By the way, I, um, see someone's revived this topic. I can't beleive I only gave four choices...
every

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2006, 04:39:09 AM »
How about a movie that's got something to do with Wario?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2006, 02:57:39 PM »
WarioWare Inc. would make a kick-awesome anime series.

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2006, 11:51:50 PM »
It would, it would!

Print