Print

Author Topic: Animal Crossing WW  (Read 2951 times)

« on: November 30, 2005, 11:23:53 PM »
Will you be able to actually CHAT in the Wi-Fi connection?(Unlike Mario Kart DS and TonyHawk's) I looked all around sites but I can't find out :(

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2005, 11:27:24 PM »
I doubt it, you might as well use your computer while your on the forums, the same time your on the Wi-Fi.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 10:04:40 AM »
You'll probably use a program similar to PictoChat to talk to other people. Doesn't matter to me though, I can't wait to get the music.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 03:06:34 PM »
You use the keyboard. Like typing letters, you touch the keyboard with your stylus. You type what you want to say, then when you hit OKAY, your character has a voice callout like in comics and MMORPG. Plus, you soon learn how to emoticons, which makes your character into that face!! Sahp would be PLEASED at this.Wish I had a DS...
Most Wishy-Washy

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2005, 05:26:03 PM »
I belonged to the AC Forums while the FF was down. I didn't stay long.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2005, 03:24:12 PM »
Thank GOODNESS... About a week ago before Wi-Fi came out, I was hearing all this stuff about using the microphone to chat while playing Mario Kart DS...:( But atleast they put SOME kind of chatting system in Animal Crossing WW. By the way... has anyone seen the MAJOR typo at GameSpot.com when they put Animal Crossing WWII? OH MY GOD THAT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!! :o ;D :D But they changed it now....

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2005, 08:39:17 PM »
Really? ?'_'? Haha! That's really funny. And if anyone goes on the AC forums and finds Mr. Turtle, that's me. I haven't gone there since the new FF opened up.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2005, 11:25:43 PM »
Yeah, think about it. Animal Crossing World War 2. Mr. Resetti popping out of his hole when you reset the game too many times with a shotgun ;D

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2005, 07:04:56 AM »
Yeah, think about it. Animal Crossing World War 2. Mr. Resetti popping out of his hole when you reset the game too many times with a shotgun ;D

Okay, I swear I won't press the reset buton agai... *BLAM* "THis is your last warning.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2005, 08:01:54 PM »
^^^
HAHAHA!!! And don't get me started on Tom Nook.

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 02:05:36 AM »
Mr. Resetti's a nice guy; he would never do that.

That post office clerk, though... You 'better watch out.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print