Print

Author Topic: Pokemon topic  (Read 141901 times)

« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2006, 05:43:45 AM »
I wish I has a Milotic, they're so pretty...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #121 on: May 11, 2006, 05:39:46 AM »
Feebas is a pain to evolve. You have to use tons of rare Dry berries... I still haven't evolved it.

btw, my Dodrio has three heads. :O Is that normal? jk
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #122 on: May 11, 2006, 06:03:52 AM »
*plays along* Yes, that's completely normal. ^_^
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #123 on: May 11, 2006, 04:10:31 PM »
What if there were an evolution of Doduo/Dodrioi with four heads? Or just one head?

« Reply #124 on: May 12, 2006, 01:00:02 AM »
My Dodrio has no heads. I definitely know that's not normal. [size=0pt]jk[/size]

« Reply #125 on: May 12, 2006, 06:49:47 AM »
My Haunter has no arms. XD

« Reply #126 on: May 12, 2006, 05:51:49 PM »
So apparantly Diamond and Pearl have been revealed today.

http://www.n-philes.com/index.php?id=2715
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #127 on: May 12, 2006, 09:51:16 PM »
Cool, the male character wears a beret.

I'm buying it, so I can compile my dream team of Snorlax, Blaziken, Milotic, Altaria, Raichu and (BLANK) without trading. :)

« Reply #128 on: May 13, 2006, 01:32:34 PM »
They continue the tradition of giving the playable characters headgear...

« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2006, 06:04:54 PM »
I want to see a Pokemon game where the characters have no heads. :) jk

btw, I'm making a Pokemon fangame. Does anyone here want to be a Gym Leader/Elite 4 member/Team Admin? The Champion is already taken, as is the first two Gym Leaders. You don't need to use a single type of Pokemon as a Gym Leader/Elite, but the Gym Leaders need a theme (eg: Defence, Attack, Stats, Combinations etc.) and the Elites use a highly balanced team. As for the evil teams, Aqua Gen uses Water or Ice Pokemon, Magma Gen uses Ground, Rock or Fire Pokemon, Sphera uses Dragon and Flying Pokemon, and, finally, Team Unity (the only good team) uses all types of Pokemon.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 04:47:35 PM by Ultima Shadow »

« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2006, 08:55:09 PM »
I broke out my Blue today. *snif.....* the memories..........Remember when you were young, and you'd go to school with your cards, all sweet like, and then nearly kill your friend over trading a Staryu for a Polywirl? Wouldn't even know it was the same kid. Anyway, Blue and Red rule the world of Pokemon. No if's, and's or butt's about it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2006, 09:06:38 PM »
I only ever had one Pokemon card, a Misdreavus. How I miss it. I lost 0% of the time with this strategy.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #132 on: May 14, 2006, 10:46:12 AM »
I miss them old days... *sniff*

I remember the anticipation for Gold and Silver. That was the pinnacle of Pokemon for me.

« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2006, 07:31:02 AM »
Crystal is my all-time favorite Pokemon game because it was the first time you got to play as a girl! ^_^

« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2006, 08:12:48 PM »
I can't decide between FR/LG and Emerald, they both rock so much. :(

Print