Print

Author Topic: Pokemon topic  (Read 141741 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #675 on: July 21, 2007, 12:17:50 PM »
I have a Mewtwo in a Master Ball, a Palkia in a Master Ball, and two unused Master Balls (one from when my brother restarted his FireRed cartridge and traded his guys to me, and the one that I have yet to use on Diamond). It'll be three if I steal my brother's from FireRed (although I might just trade it to LeafGreen so that I can catch Entei), and it'll be even more if I ever win the grand prize at the Lottery (the closest I've come is an Exp. Share from the second prize).

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #676 on: July 21, 2007, 02:07:49 PM »
My Master Ball in Pearl is safe and sound. So is the one in LuigiGreen though I'm considering using it on the dog...if I ever see it...
If you have Pokemon Colosseum and a GBA/GCN link cable, trade the dog to the GBA game and trade it back to Pokemon Colosseum.  You'll find it faster.  That's what I did to find Suicune faster on my Leaf Green version. (this tactics makes repeat balls more effective)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #677 on: July 21, 2007, 04:51:04 PM »
Nope. Neither of us have Pokemon Colosseum and I don't think Mac is considering getting it either. I think he lost his GBA/GCN link cable anyway. I appreciate the thought though.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #678 on: July 21, 2007, 11:52:38 PM »
If I recall correctly, N64 Chick, you said you didn't have a good wifi connection...? It's a pity, really, since I'll have all of the Legendary Dogs shortly.

However... I need every one of the Johto starter Pokémon still! I don't really want to complete the Hoenn Pokédex... Three times.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #679 on: July 22, 2007, 12:11:49 AM »
I don't have wi-fi period. McDonald's may be my only hope...

« Reply #680 on: July 24, 2007, 11:26:04 AM »
You guys need to read the post entitled "Pokemon" and then scroll down and read "Awesome!"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #681 on: July 24, 2007, 11:58:27 AM »
"Dialga, the Coalition Forces choose you!"

Seriously, though, that's great.

Also, I caught Entei earlier. First Ultra Ball the second time I met it did the trick.

« Reply #682 on: July 24, 2007, 12:20:17 PM »
Not the comic, the posts.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #683 on: July 24, 2007, 12:49:44 PM »
That's actually rather inspiring. I should make a team of just my favorites.

Even though Mewtwo is one of my favorites...

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #684 on: July 24, 2007, 01:01:03 PM »
I should make a team of just my favorites.

Yeah. I'm considering using Lopunny in Pearl even though the peeps at GameFAQs say some...nasty...things about her. But for now, I'm taking a break from Pokémon so I can work on my fanfiction.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #685 on: July 24, 2007, 01:07:08 PM »
"The fuzz is part of Lopunny's wrist!"

I think it's ludicrous to demonize a Pokémon for what it looks similar to.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #686 on: July 24, 2007, 01:25:30 PM »
LD, I read both. The second line was in response to the posts themselves.

« Reply #687 on: July 28, 2007, 02:23:58 AM »
I caught a shiny Rayquaza yesterday in the early morning after trying for months (or depending how I count, years). You see, back in 2004, I was trying to capture Rayquaza but I failed several times... frustrated, I started to Ice beam it with Kyogre and restarting. I did it several times... then I noticed something strange in the sliding animation before the battle, Rayquaza's silhouette was darker than normal. My TV was having problems, I thought. But then... the lights turned on and... OH GAWD IT WAS SHINY!!!!!!!!11 Shocked I started to attack it and I got its life to red, and it used outrage so it became confused. I threw and Ultra Ball, but it escaped. I was hoping that Rayquaza used rest, but as I feared, it hit itself and suicided... "NOOOO", I yelled... After seeing his shiny goodness, I couldn't just caught a normal Rayquaza, I needed the shiny one, so I kept trying. Years passed, and Rayquaza was still sitting in sky pillar. Yesterday, I was doing some stuff in my computer while resetting, and it appeared again! Finally! But this time, I was equipped with haxxed Master Balls! I threw one to it and I instantly saved. I am not proud of using haxxed items, but I still have my honest Master Ball in Colosseum so I guess I will toss that to even it out. Anyway, this personal feud with Rayquaza finally ended... I feel great relief.

By the way, I caught a Chansey holding Lucky Egg the previous day. Lol, lucky me.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 02:39:48 AM by Uvaz »
Don't use real life to avoid videogames, it is not healthy to escape from problems.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #688 on: August 05, 2007, 12:18:26 PM »
I know I just said this in the HOPEFUL Thread, but I feel that I need to say it here as well. I was looking for a shiny Ralts for Mac and I found a shiny Shinx instead. Not what I was looking for, but I went ahead and caught it anyway. Could be good to have around.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #689 on: August 05, 2007, 01:42:36 PM »
Alternately. Colored. Man, looking for a particular alt. colored Pokémon is nuts... Was the Shinx you found holding the Holy Grail? Once I found an alternately colored Natu in Gold, Silver or Crystal when looking for a Smeargle. It was pink in Stadium 2. I don't care much for weird-looking Pokémon... they look weird. Take a green Espeon I once battled...
Within the next three days, I will have access to any number of Game Boy - Game Boy Advance ROMs, with link cable power. Yes. I got kind of a head start, you could say. In Fire Red, I beat the Elite Four by a miracle, and my whole team is level 59... It would've been at least all level 65 by now but a saving error (see: I'm an idiot) set me back to around 57, except Lickitung at 39. I stopped playing, I'll continue after doing some stuff between it and Ruby.
Still haven't forgotten about Gold and Silver remakes. You know, in that Diamond/Pearl save editor I have, in which I created Your Doom*, you can edit a Pokémon's origin. You know, where it was caught. One of the locations is Johto.

*Golden Magikarp with Surf, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, the ability Wonder Guard, and ridiculously heightened stats. It's totally illegal and I'll never use it in a game I enjoy**. I've only made it for fun.

**My Prinplup, which I transformed into a Quilava using the save editor, is now Suffix's. "You really don't care at all for Diamond!"
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print