Print

Author Topic: Pokemon topic  (Read 142110 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #690 on: August 05, 2007, 01:51:33 PM »
I caught a Shiny Geodude once.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #691 on: August 06, 2007, 12:37:52 AM »
Oh, hey, Bird Person, I have some normal offspring from it if you need them.

We should trade again! Just two more Johto starters, until I have seen all starters.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #692 on: August 06, 2007, 01:23:48 AM »
It's been established that you ought to not waste anything worth having on my Diamond game. It'll probably turn into a flying Snorlax or something... I don't really have any non-mutants to give, anyway. Just wait; if and when Gold and Silver remakes happen, I'll really care. Till then, I could copy my FireRed save file, trade my team to Ruby (when the SuperCard SD gets here), migrate them to Diamond, and use them in Wi-Fi battles... that'd at least make Diamond worth SOMETHING to me. I'll do that after more training, I'd probably still be creamed heavily now.
If you take the three years' difference between Red/Green and Gold/Silver, (Japan releases) and apply it to FireRed and LeafGreen, the Gold and Silver remakes about which I won't shut up should be here this year.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 01:26:20 AM by Bird Person »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #693 on: August 09, 2007, 09:43:38 AM »
This is not fair. I was chaining Ralts again and I finally saw the shiny patch. It had a shiny Bidoof. I freakin' got cheated out of a shiny Ralts!
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #694 on: August 24, 2007, 06:47:08 PM »
Anyone else planning on getting that special edition Manaphy next month?

I've been hesitant on buying Pokemon Ranger just for one, but a free download with a Cherish Ball and a Hoenn Scarf just for showing up is a much better deal.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #695 on: August 24, 2007, 07:52:23 PM »
Using the Max Media Dock and that D/P save editor that BP was talking about, I edited the save from my brother's Pearl card so that he now has a full Pokédex. I also created a shiny Arceus and a Mew that have been traded to my game. Also, one of my brother's friends has WFC access, so I may be able to get online at some point or another.

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #696 on: August 24, 2007, 09:41:02 PM »
Allright.My Diamond Pokemon are:

F,R,I,E,N,& D= Unown

Rock Draco= Cranidos

Lazer= Ponyta

Inferno= Infernape

Hawkette= Staravia

Thorn= Roselia

Budette= Budew

Slugie= Shellos(pink)

Floe= Buizel

Flash= Luxio

Wurm= Wurmple

Soarer= Beautifly

Beaver= Bidoof(thought of calling him Bidoofus^_^;.)

Bouncer= Buneary

Kriket= Kricketune

Peach= Pichu(Need a better name!Female,BTW.)

Duscrow= Murkrow

Stone= Geodude

Batty= Zubat(Classic for me)

Quagsinnoh= Quagsire

PSI Duck= Psyduck

Azuzu= Azumaril(Heh)

Starling= Starly
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #697 on: August 24, 2007, 10:22:43 PM »
Using the Max Media Dock and that D/P save editor that BP was talking about, I edited the save from my brother's Pearl card so that he now has a full Pokédex. I also created a shiny Arceus and a Mew that have been traded to my game. Also, one of my brother's friends has WFC access, so I may be able to get online at some point or another.
A-hah!
It's not as much fun as it sounds, really... Making deadly Magikarp is kind of fun, I suppose, if you like pretending to be a mad scientist... but...
It's YOUR problem!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #698 on: August 25, 2007, 12:18:38 AM »
Yeah, I gave him a level 100 Magikarp with Splash and Tackle...he hates me for it.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #699 on: August 25, 2007, 12:41:23 AM »
No one who didn't get one of those impossible legendaries from a special event deserves one. That is to say, tell your brother to not cry about spilled milk that was never his.
I've really stopped caring about full Pokédexes. Looking for rarities you don't have without the intention to train them well... a waste of time. If it weren't for those aides and their items (Oak has aides, aaaaaahahahaha) I'd skip the whole ordeal of searching and spend time on my team. I believe you get such freedom in Gold and Silver... Besides, Blue insists he can do it himself.
I've become very anti-legendary, too... "One of a kind," eh? Then why does everyone use them to get the Elite Four over with quickly...? "They're strong," huh? But, you get them and they're already like that. Effort not detected. But in truth, a high-leveled legendary will have an unfair advantage over hard-earned goodies... Which is one of the main reasons I hate them so much. You really should be able to defeat any species with any other naturally-raised species (except for Magikarp, Caterpie etc...). This poses a problem... do I deem people who would try to use legendaries against me cheaters and refuse to continue? Or do I take my chances and laugh if I win, but nervously claim that it did not count if I lose...?
It's YOUR problem!

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #700 on: August 30, 2007, 06:15:26 PM »
Helloooooooooooooo..... It's time to..... Catch 'em all! Go! Azuzu!:P

(-o-)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #701 on: August 30, 2007, 06:48:53 PM »
* Bird Person catches Pichu25 and feeds him in-game steroids, forcing him to evolve.
It's YOUR problem!

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #702 on: August 30, 2007, 06:57:08 PM »
No...No.................NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*somehow, evolution is cancelled*Yes!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2007, 06:58:39 PM by pichu25 »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #703 on: August 31, 2007, 05:41:01 PM »
* WarpRattler puts pichu25 in the PC and releases him.

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #704 on: August 31, 2007, 05:51:24 PM »
Freedom! Thaaaaaaaaaank yoooooooooooooooooooou! *Sees Bird Person* NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm not goin' back! Oh, the HORROR!

Print