Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1705159 times)

« Reply #7815 on: October 05, 2012, 12:25:33 AM »
But if all the other games work just fine.. I guess that wouldn't hurt.. Hmmmmm
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #7816 on: October 05, 2012, 02:04:51 PM »
Still have it as Super Mario Advance?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #7817 on: October 05, 2012, 03:29:24 PM »
I never had it as an SMA title. I borrowed a friend's but couldn't stand the Yoshi's Story noises.. Bluh

I'm not above tracking down the GBA title if nothing else works though.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #7818 on: October 14, 2012, 12:13:12 AM »
Sorry to double post (for some reason I can't edit right now..)

My paternal grandmother passed away earlier this evening. She'd been in hospice care for just over a week now, and hadn't been in her right mind for..longer than that (she did have Alzhimeir's pretty severly), but she got to meet both of my girls (I don't think she got to meet Max; she's holding him now, I bet..) and was just a generally good woman..

Funny things to miss about her: her pounding on the kitchen window to chase the squirrels away from the birdfeeders, and her homemade Ginger Snaps (the woman made some darn good Ginger Snaps).

Hello:)

• Goodbye:(
« Reply #7819 on: October 17, 2012, 05:45:02 PM »
Sorry....
Good sir

« Reply #7820 on: October 17, 2012, 07:08:38 PM »
Based off my CT, I may leave soon :(
Good sir

« Reply #7821 on: October 17, 2012, 07:54:02 PM »
Condolences, Toad.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #7822 on: October 17, 2012, 08:55:53 PM »
I think the custom title was just a gag, meant to [encourage] you to build up a better reputation as you post here over time.  I think there used to be a way to win a chance to change your custom title by making clever posts over time or something...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, Toad.  Family deaths give me a sinking feeling inside.  My mother died from liver cancer this summer before I came back here, and I wasn't sure whether/when to say anything.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #7823 on: October 17, 2012, 08:59:31 PM »
I think the custom title was just a gag, meant to [encourage] you to build up a better reputation as you post here over time.  I think there used to be a way to win a chance to change your custom title by making clever posts over time or something...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother, Toad.  Family deaths give me a sinking feeling inside.  My mother died from liver cancer this summer before I came back here, and I wasn't sure whether/when to say anything.
Ah, thank you! As for you, Toad, I know the pain. Just be happy for her. She's in a better place now.
Good sir

« Reply #7824 on: October 18, 2012, 03:44:00 PM »
A few days ago the second person from my graduation class of 2008 has died.  Both were this year, and both were by their own hands.  They decided to hang themselves.  Neither of them had any relations to each other, other than knowing each other.  I just can't believe it.  They were both weren't bad kids in any aspect.  The thing I don't understand is that I've been to some pretty dark places, in fact scratch that, extremely dark.  I can't imagine their's being any darker.  I guess the first one did it because he saw an ex-girlfriend at a bar with some other dude.  He left behind a 3 year old daughter.  Now the only thing I can think about is how that little girl is going to grow up knowing her dad killed himself, and that she wasn't good enough to live for.
I only watch [adult swim]

Ogres Have Layers

• Malaprop Monster
« Reply #7825 on: October 25, 2012, 01:27:02 PM »
Today I found out that my younger brother - who is a total brat! - stomped on my piggy bank. I'm not greedy or anything, but I like having all my money in one place. Needless to say, I was putrified by this. Without a place to keep my money, how will I afford a new piggy bank?

It's a vicious cycle.
You better check yourself before you Shrek yourself.

« Reply #7826 on: October 29, 2012, 09:51:26 PM »
Unless the tides take a sudden turn, Chanarchive will be shut down permanently as of next week.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #7827 on: October 30, 2012, 03:37:00 PM »
*Grabs as many shopping bags as he can find and rushes for Chanarchive*

...but wait, didn't this almost happen before?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #7828 on: October 30, 2012, 03:54:06 PM »
Not that I'm aware of. The admin says PayPal suspended his account due to an obscure ToS violation, so someone will have to pick up the reins before the next hosting payment becomes due this week. He also admitted he was getting tired of running the Archive with so much else on his plate.

There are other archives (foolz.us, etc.), but Chanarchive is the only one that goes by majority rule.

« Reply #7829 on: October 30, 2012, 06:21:42 PM »
How did he break the ToS? Last time I checked, it wasn't illegal to rehost 4chan threads.
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

Print