Print

Author Topic: Nintendo games you DON"T like  (Read 19314 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« on: June 23, 2006, 10:43:23 PM »
Nothing is perfect, and Nintendo, although very close, is no exception.
What are your least favorite nintendo games?

For me it would have to be Mario Party. They are a waste of time that Mr. miyamoto could be using to blow us away with a stunning mario RPG or platformer.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 11:03:19 PM »
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem.  This is the most overrated game ever, IMHO.  The thirty-third minute of the third hour is 2:32, not 3:33.

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 12:02:34 AM »
I'd have to say that my least favorite game is....uhhhh....

Though it was developed by Retro Studios, Metroid Prime. The amount of backtracking and the quick amount of time the enemies go from stupid to smart made me give up the game shortly after Phendrana Drifts.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 03:24:39 AM »
I don't like Mario Party 2, Top Gea Rally and Monster Truck Madness.

MP2: boring, repetitive, one-sided minigames, buggy controls.
Top Gear Rally: Short, easy. and unoriginal
MTM: See Top Gear Rally
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 03:27:10 AM by Ultima Shadow »
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 08:20:36 AM »
For me it would have to be Mario Party. They are a waste of time that Mr. miyamoto could be using to blow us away with a stunning mario RPG or platformer.

Uh, Miyamoto had absolutly nothing to do with the creation of Mario Party. Heck, he nothing to do with the creation of any of the spinoffs.

Anyways, my least favorite games are:

-Kirby's Dream Land 1 (it was just nowhere near as good as the later Kirbys; no powers)
-Pokemon Puzzle League (Tetris Attack was never this annoying)
-Mario is Missing (Do I really have to say why?)

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 12:16:07 PM »
I never liked the Mario sports series that much.  Others might like it, but why play Sports as a Video Game, it's a paradox of its own.
Parts of Star Fox.  I swear, Slippy calls for my help way too much!
Mario Party was good the first 2 or 3 games, but now were on like Mario Party 42 and I wondering what thir actually putting into these new installments.
I respect that these games might be good games in their own, I just don't like them.
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
"I obstruct"

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 12:46:49 PM »
Games that I don't like, huh? Well, Metroid Prime isn't that good, but it's not my least favorite. Ohh, I know. I hate this one game for the game boy called Bionicle. That game was the worst game ever. And it was impossible to complete, from what I've heard. I wouldn't know, 'cause I got rid of it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 12:51:39 PM »
I don't think that Bionicle game should even be considered a Nintendo game.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 12:53:02 PM »
I didn't really like DK64. It was too bland and had too much collecting to do.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 12:55:54 PM »
Ohh, I know. I hate this one game for the game boy called Bionicle. That game was the worst game ever. And it was impossible to complete, from what I've heard. I wouldn't know, 'cause I got rid of it.

I was the one who told you that, and I was wrong.  That one boss I couldn't beat can be beaten if you just shoot it over and over and over again really fast.  However, I still think the behavior I observed when I tried to jump over the boss was a serious bug.  I went back and beat that boss, but I still haven't beaten the game.  The only reason I ever wanted to beat the game was so I could trade it in at EB Games, but it's been out for so long and it's such a terrible game that I wouldn't get much money for it anyway.

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 01:01:37 PM »
Yeah, I remember that. I knew someone else on the site had the game.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2006, 03:33:33 PM »
The Metroid Prime haters must be clinically insane or something.

There's no accounting for good taste.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2006, 04:06:38 PM »
I really, really liked Metroid Prime, but for reasons I don't fully understand I didn't like the sequel nearly as much.  I can see why some people might have disliked Metroid Prime, even though I loved it.

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2006, 04:16:56 PM »
I didn't like Majora's Mask, mostly because of the time limit. It makes me feel like I have to rush through the dungeons too quickly, and they usually take a long time for me to do.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2006, 05:27:17 PM »
That's why I didn't like Pikmin.

Print