Print

Author Topic: Nintendo games you DON"T like  (Read 19191 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« on: June 23, 2006, 10:43:23 PM »
Nothing is perfect, and Nintendo, although very close, is no exception.
What are your least favorite nintendo games?

For me it would have to be Mario Party. They are a waste of time that Mr. miyamoto could be using to blow us away with a stunning mario RPG or platformer.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 11:03:19 PM »
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem.  This is the most overrated game ever, IMHO.  The thirty-third minute of the third hour is 2:32, not 3:33.

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2006, 12:02:34 AM »
I'd have to say that my least favorite game is....uhhhh....

Though it was developed by Retro Studios, Metroid Prime. The amount of backtracking and the quick amount of time the enemies go from stupid to smart made me give up the game shortly after Phendrana Drifts.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2006, 03:24:39 AM »
I don't like Mario Party 2, Top Gea Rally and Monster Truck Madness.

MP2: boring, repetitive, one-sided minigames, buggy controls.
Top Gear Rally: Short, easy. and unoriginal
MTM: See Top Gear Rally
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 03:27:10 AM by Ultima Shadow »
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2006, 08:20:36 AM »
For me it would have to be Mario Party. They are a waste of time that Mr. miyamoto could be using to blow us away with a stunning mario RPG or platformer.

Uh, Miyamoto had absolutly nothing to do with the creation of Mario Party. Heck, he nothing to do with the creation of any of the spinoffs.

Anyways, my least favorite games are:

-Kirby's Dream Land 1 (it was just nowhere near as good as the later Kirbys; no powers)
-Pokemon Puzzle League (Tetris Attack was never this annoying)
-Mario is Missing (Do I really have to say why?)

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 12:16:07 PM »
I never liked the Mario sports series that much.  Others might like it, but why play Sports as a Video Game, it's a paradox of its own.
Parts of Star Fox.  I swear, Slippy calls for my help way too much!
Mario Party was good the first 2 or 3 games, but now were on like Mario Party 42 and I wondering what thir actually putting into these new installments.
I respect that these games might be good games in their own, I just don't like them.
"Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
"I obstruct"

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 12:46:49 PM »
Games that I don't like, huh? Well, Metroid Prime isn't that good, but it's not my least favorite. Ohh, I know. I hate this one game for the game boy called Bionicle. That game was the worst game ever. And it was impossible to complete, from what I've heard. I wouldn't know, 'cause I got rid of it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 12:51:39 PM »
I don't think that Bionicle game should even be considered a Nintendo game.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2006, 12:53:02 PM »
I didn't really like DK64. It was too bland and had too much collecting to do.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 12:55:54 PM »
Ohh, I know. I hate this one game for the game boy called Bionicle. That game was the worst game ever. And it was impossible to complete, from what I've heard. I wouldn't know, 'cause I got rid of it.

I was the one who told you that, and I was wrong.  That one boss I couldn't beat can be beaten if you just shoot it over and over and over again really fast.  However, I still think the behavior I observed when I tried to jump over the boss was a serious bug.  I went back and beat that boss, but I still haven't beaten the game.  The only reason I ever wanted to beat the game was so I could trade it in at EB Games, but it's been out for so long and it's such a terrible game that I wouldn't get much money for it anyway.

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2006, 01:01:37 PM »
Yeah, I remember that. I knew someone else on the site had the game.

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2006, 03:33:33 PM »
The Metroid Prime haters must be clinically insane or something.

There's no accounting for good taste.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2006, 04:06:38 PM »
I really, really liked Metroid Prime, but for reasons I don't fully understand I didn't like the sequel nearly as much.  I can see why some people might have disliked Metroid Prime, even though I loved it.

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2006, 04:16:56 PM »
I didn't like Majora's Mask, mostly because of the time limit. It makes me feel like I have to rush through the dungeons too quickly, and they usually take a long time for me to do.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2006, 05:27:17 PM »
That's why I didn't like Pikmin.

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2006, 05:30:20 PM »
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time. Way too easy, and the jokes aren't as funny as the ones in Superstar Saga.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2006, 05:46:38 PM »
HATE the Mario sports.
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2006, 08:20:41 PM »
How can somebody hate Eternal Darkness?  That game was great!  It seems very original from all of the other games with zombies and violence.  It seemed so deep.  It was just really fun.  I really don't like the Mario Party games.  There are too much of them and they are basically all the same.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2006, 11:59:46 PM »
Super Mario Kart:this game whas preety difficult to control.(A joysticj would have been nice)And the screens made me feel as I was playing A Huge DS.And Mario Is missing!nuff' said.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2006, 02:00:29 AM »
Super Mario Kart

You are dead to me.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2006, 08:39:37 AM »
How can somebody hate Eternal Darkness?  That game was great!  It seems very original from all of the other games with zombies and violence.  It seemed so deep.  It was just really fun. 

Naming the protagonist Roivas doesn't make the game deep, it makes it pretentious.  I'll grant that the game was very atmospheric.  The gameplay, however, was severely lacking - it was linear, easy, and shallow.  Very early in the game you get the ability to heal both your health and your sanity at will, making all the insanity effects and the bulk of the combat pointless.  That leaves only the puzzles, which were nothing special.  If you want a fun horror game, play Resident Evil 4.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2006, 09:23:37 AM »
Resident Evil games scare the crap out of me, otherwise I would play them.

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2006, 10:28:53 AM »
I love how people are pointing out other peoples' hate for games and say they love them. I guess I'll join that little group of people.

Majora's Mask
I LOVED that game even more than Ocarina of Time. The three day time limit was nothing. They even taught you how to slow down time in the beginning of the game, if you talked to that scarecrow in the observatory. You just needed to learn how to manage time and you should've been fine. I usually only completed one huge thing such as a temple in one three day cycle. Most huge sidequests also earned their own cycles.

And admit it, it's quite awesome rolling around as a goron or swimming around as a zora.

Pikmin
Now, see, this is what I don't get. Why do people always say they hated Pikmin JUST BECAUSE of that time limit? It was 30 days, more than enough time to get 30 parts. Even if you wanted to appreciate the scenery in the game, that was more than enough time. 1 part a day isn't asking much. I usually got more than one part a day because it was fun to.

King Boo said he was SCARED that Olimar was going to asphyxiate. And I had to laugh at him for that, because even if you didn't get all 30 parts, there were 5 parts that were not needed for Olimar to escape. That further makes the game easier for the player.

Besides, this is Nintendo. Nothing "dies" or "gets killed" in Nintendo. Enemies get defeated, Mario's game will be over if all of his health is depleted, Link's game will be over if all of his hearts are depleted. No dying allowed.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2006, 11:30:22 AM »

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2006, 12:28:49 PM »
I'm not awfully fond of Clu Clu Land, but a lot of the recent stuff is much worse; I just haven't played them.  BTW, see here if you're having some trouble determing exactly what a "Nintendo game" is...
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2006, 03:02:41 PM »
Dying is dying by any other name.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2006, 04:54:54 PM »
They are disapointing the origanal Mario Fans.

« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2006, 12:55:27 AM »
Please define "Origanal" Mario fans, then show us their expactations. Otherwise, give a better reason, like it uses brand recognition, or they're not actually developed by Nintendo.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2006, 01:15:45 AM »
I don't really like the DKC series that much. Or the Wario series (though Wario Ware: Touched! looks like fun and was on my to-buy list for some time). I don't remember liking Glover that much. Spinoffs are okay, but the only ones I buy are the Mario Karts. I'm not into the sports games but they'd be fun to play with friends... I have Mario Party 4 and it's good enough for me. I've played 2 and 3 as well, and it's as it's said; they're all good but you don't need more than one. As Deezer once said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." Mario Party isn't broke at all, but Hudson insists on fixing it again and again. Whatever.
Majora's Mask is a great game. I'm still not sure if I prefer it over OoT or not, but they're close either way. Vid's right about the 3-day limit, if you can't complete a temple in 2 hours you need help. And even if you DO fail to play the Song of Time before the end, it all turns out as if you had, but without the saving. You have to start over again, yes, but it's not like it kills your cartridge.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2006, 01:36:52 AM »
But we do need a new Mario Party for Wii.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2006, 01:58:14 AM »
I'll say it again, I'll buy a Mario Party released for the Wii if it has one phenomenal feature I want to use. All the Wii MPs are gonna be online, I'll bet, but I really really REALLY want Fawful to be playable in one someday. Unlikely, but it'd be the best freakin' thing. I'd buy that in an instant. Otherwise, it'd take quite a bit to persuade me to buy another Mario Party.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2006, 02:16:08 AM »
I don't see what everyone has against Glover.  My cartridge kept deleting my saved games, which annoyed me to no end... but the game itself was quite fun.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2006, 09:19:18 AM »
First off, Glover isn't a Nintendo game. Second, I thought it was awesome just because it was made by the same people who revived Frogger.

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2006, 12:24:29 PM »
froger is stupid hopidy hop hop i realy hate froger games no ofensce to you but its just repetative

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2006, 01:51:49 PM »
You sir, are dead to me.

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2006, 04:04:36 PM »
Robert it is his opinion.

Ahem.Now the Nintendo game that I don't like is Body harvest!!!!!!>=(
"A winner is you"

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2006, 05:07:27 PM »
What the heck is Glover?

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2006, 05:14:15 PM »
It is this game about a magical glove that has to save the world or something.  I can't really remember.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2006, 05:22:05 PM »
Eh, Glover was okay for a game that, rather than trying to dethrone Super Mario 64, basically meekly went up to it and said "Um, hi? Can I, erm, try to replace you? Just for a little bit? No? Well, okay..."

One of the Nintendo games I despise is the first Mario Party. It's like Nintendo basically threw up a big middle finger to everyone who wanted a new Mario platformer game.

P.S. Nintendo didn't make Dark Harvest. They would've known better.
every

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2006, 07:03:51 PM »
These are my least favorite ones:

Mario Pinball Land- Wow! This game was retarded! When you died, you would sometimes have to do stuff all over again and it wouldn't keep your coin total. Plus, it's too confusing.

Adventure of Link- SO BORING!!!

Mario is Missing- Doesn't anybody?

Metriod- Too confusing. I couldn't get to Mother Brain and I played it for 5 years!
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2006, 07:07:39 PM »
Some dude got to Mother Brain in 22 minutes. It's a world record, I think.

I agree with that Mario Pinball statement. It really wasn't a good idea, nor a game for that matter.

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2006, 07:13:57 PM »
I also say that the Pokemon games are gay. They force little kids to do some dumb things.

By the way, did you know one day the Pokemon cartoon gave seizures to kids all over the wolrd. GEEZ!

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2006, 07:26:16 PM »
No, I think Pikachu's a heterosexual.

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2006, 08:43:33 PM »
I also say that the Pokemon games are gay. They force little kids to do some dumb things.

By the way, did you know one day the Pokemon cartoon gave seizures to kids all over the wolrd. GEEZ!

That episode's a classic. Not to mention banned. More info here.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2006, 08:46:58 PM »
I loathe the Pokemon trading cards, though. Apart from their pictures, I find the cards boring and a waste of money. Luckily I only got one single card, unlike my friends (at the height of its popularity, of course).

"li3k wow I got a Blast0ise!!1!1"
"..."
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2006, 08:52:43 PM »

PLEASE, DO NOT use "gay" as a derogatory term. It's quite rude, as well as disrespectful. I did that whole "day of silence" thing for a reason.

If you don't like a series, say just that.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 11:58:26 PM by Vidgmchtr »

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2006, 08:57:14 PM »
yeah I agree,even if people say that that word in real life,don't use it in the forums.

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2006, 08:59:57 PM »
Well the word itself isn't very offensive, but when used derogatorily, it's quite annoying. I hear it used that way at least 10 times a day in school, and a bit of me dies inside every time it's used that way.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2006, 08:22:05 AM »
You're dead to me, and my Pokemaniac friend.  Pokemon is my favorite RPG franchise.  I'll choose Pokemon over Final Fantasy anyday.  The choices for your party is nigh infinite.

Majora's Mask
I really enjoyed that game.  The 3 day thing didn't bother me, and it was actually darker than most Zelda titles.  One character actually died right infront of Link's very eyes.

*drooooooooooooool*
Oni Link is perhaps my favorite out of all the Links.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2006, 12:42:00 PM »
One game Nintendo should've never made was Super Mario RPG. In no way is it a bad game, but it's what started Nintendo's whole "no Mario platformers" thing, aside from Super Mario Kart.
every

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2006, 12:48:51 PM »
One game Nintendo should've never made was Super Mario RPG. In no way is it a bad game, but it's what started Nintendo's whole "no Mario platformers" thing, aside from Super Mario Kart.

I just died.  Out of all of the Mario games the RPG's are my favorite.  Although I do agree that there needs to be less parties and sport events and more adventures!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2006, 04:32:21 PM »
what are you talking about Glorb,ninteendo made plenty of platformers after SMRPG.there's,New SMB,uh,ummmmmmm........
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 04:34:19 PM by SushieBoy »

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2006, 05:30:43 PM »
A lot of people have died lately. XP

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2006, 06:25:08 PM »
Square made Super Mario RPG. And it is a very good game.
That was a joke.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2006, 08:09:51 PM »
So good in fact that I have signed many petitions to get it remade and have even sent letters to Nintendo and Square.  I might replay it for the third time after I am finished replaying Paper Mario again.

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2006, 07:06:20 AM »
Square will probably never work with Nintendo again. Their too busy making Final Fantasies and the really gay Kingdom Hearts.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2006, 07:22:13 AM »
really gay Kingdom Hearts.
You're dead to me
PLEASE, DO NOT use "gay" as a derogatory term. It's quite rude, as well as disrespectful.
If you don't like a series, say just that.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 07:26:48 AM by solidmushroom »

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2006, 07:38:04 AM »
ooo, I did it again, didn't I?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2006, 08:00:27 AM »
Anyone who insults Kingdom Hearts in front of me shall have their eyebrows ripped off, their mouth stitched together and their arms and legs fed to a Chain Chomp. That's that.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2006, 08:04:40 AM »
YOU are the Nintendo game I don't like!

I wasn't referring to anybody, I've just wanted to say that since this thread started.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #60 on: June 30, 2006, 08:16:00 AM »
ooo, I did it again, didn't I?
You know, most people don't gloat about being inconsiderate, tasteless, and offensive.
Please Grow Up

« Reply #61 on: June 30, 2006, 09:57:57 AM »
Anyone who insults Kingdom Hearts in front of me shall have their eyebrows ripped off, their mouth stitched together and their arms and legs fed to a Chain Chomp. That's that.

Bring it on! I have a Starman in my hand. HA HA!

« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2006, 02:45:27 PM »
My least favorite nintendo game has to be Tennis for the Game Boy and the NES. I'm not really into Nintendo sports games really.
Loyal nintendo fan since 1991! WTMK Is the best radio station EVER! Super Mario will never die!!!!!!

« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2006, 02:54:58 PM »
So then I take it you won't be one of the people who will buy Wii Sports when the Wii launches?

« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2006, 05:09:04 PM »
I buy the sports titles. They give Mario a little different taste, and make him open to different options. That's why I like him way more than Legend of Zelda.

« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2006, 07:33:58 PM »
I'm not a fan of any of the Mario sports titles.

My least favorite Nintendo game would probably have to be Super Mario Bros. 2.

I just can't stand that game.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2006, 07:46:27 PM »
Bring it on! I have a Starman in my hand. HA HA!

Just....Just stop. You've annoyed quite a few people already. If you stop now, people MIGHT be able to forget about what you have said here the past few days.

And again, as Shroom said, GROW UP.

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2006, 08:47:59 PM »
Mario Sports stink like Cow Manuer!

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2006, 10:39:21 PM »
Mario sports aren't my favorite and I don't really like them, but they aren't terrible to me.  They are a lot better than average sport games with "real" people.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2006, 06:39:53 AM »
Mario Tennis and golf are surely some great games. Unfortunately power shots wrecked the tennis series (unless you turn them off, but you can't do that in tournament mode). Also, Mario baseball sucked and I am not expecting much with basketball. DDR:MM was fun if that counts...

« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2006, 08:20:07 PM »
I agree with solidmushroom, DDR:MM was awesome.
Alas! I have returned. (3/22/07)

« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2006, 02:01:27 PM »
The Wario Land games weren't all that good. Well at least WL3...I mean I liked WL2 way better. I've never played the first one though.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2006, 02:59:22 PM »
I wasn't really a WL fan. Anyway, I hate nintendo Pennant Chase baseball. Nintendo needs to stay away from sports.

« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2006, 05:51:05 PM »
The Wario Land games weren't all that good. Well at least WL3...I mean I liked WL2 way better. I've never played the first one though.

I have it, and it's okay. The only difference is that you can actually die.

« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2006, 07:16:16 PM »
Just....Just stop. You've annoyed quite a few people already. If you stop now, people MIGHT be able to forget about what you have said here the past few days.

And again, as Shroom said, GROW UP.

What we have here is no sense of humor.

« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2006, 08:08:17 PM »
No, what we have here is an immature, annoying jerk who isn't funny (you).

« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2006, 08:11:14 PM »
No, what we have here is an immature, annoying jerk who isn't funny (you).

Yeah...I'm not the one who is up in my case because I just made a funny statemnet that I thought was funny. Do you happen to hear the words SARCASM and MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS?!

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2006, 08:25:21 PM »
I've not heard of the word "Buisness" before, no. I have heard of "business", though.

You said the word "gay" derogatorily, and in my book that's a HUGE no no. You did it again EVEN AFTER I TOLD YOU NOT TO. What did you say when you were confronted the second time? "ooo, I did it again, didn't I?" Not a "Oh, sorry", not a "I'll never do it again, sorry". (If you said either one of those I would have gotten off your "case" as long as you were sincere.)

Usage of the word in that context shows immaturity, and I cannot respect anyone who uses it that way.

Moving on, though, what you might think is funny can be thought of as annoying/stupid by others. I know you're still fairly new, but people who act like you don't get respected by pretty much anyone here. It also sometimes leads to a ban.

So, either shape up, or ship out.

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2006, 08:36:01 PM »
"ooo, i did it again, didn't i" meant I was sorry. Moral: Don't take things the wrong way. ;)

EDIT: "people who act like you don't get respected by pretty much anyone here."

HA HA. Funny! Just because someoneis sometimes mediocore dosen't mean you have to treat them [badly]. Now stop it!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 11:31:06 PM by Sapphira »

« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2006, 08:39:48 PM »
If you were TRULY sorry, then you'd include either the words "sorry" or "I apologize". I interpretted what you said as just an "oops", and not being very sincere at all.

Moral: Use words that actually show literal meaning on the internet, rather than a vague meaning.

EDIT: Now you're just being childish.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2006, 08:42:08 PM »
I am someone different than either of the two that made up this page before me, and it took 6/15 of a page to have someone else post.

To be honest, I never got into the Legend of Zelda series.  I'm not saying I don't like it, but it's a Nintendo game I'm uninterested in.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2006, 08:42:21 PM »
Stop fighting.

« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2006, 08:54:28 PM »
If you were TRULY sorry, then you'd include either the words "sorry" or "I apologize". I interpretted what you said as just an "oops", and not being very sincere at all.

Moral: Use words that actually show literal meaning on the internet, rather than a vague meaning.

EDIT: Now you're just being childish.

Oh, now your're the internet police? WOW! That's childish.

EDIT: No I'm not being childish. You're just mad because I'm not like you. Wow. Nobody has to be the same on the internet, moron.

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2006, 08:57:21 PM »
I said stop fighting. Next person Vid or Nintendo Bros. to fight gets banned or something.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2006, 09:02:10 PM »
I never much liked the Super Mario Land games. They seem too out of place compared to the others. Mario's Pinball Land would also apply.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 09:06:50 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2006, 10:26:14 PM »
Yeah, Mario Pinball Land seems like a game that needed a strong license, so they used Mario on it, Just like Capcom did with the MegaMan Battle Network series.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2006, 09:45:18 AM »
One Nintendo game I hate in Urban Champion. Nintendo single-handedly created the fighting genre there, but almost destroyed it, too.
every

« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2006, 01:05:17 PM »
I've only played it on Wario Ware, and it was 3 seconds. From what I saw from only a short time, it really wasn't good at all. I agree with Glorb.

« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2006, 01:33:55 PM »
I wasn't really a WL fan. Anyway, I hate nintendo Pennant Chase baseball. Nintendo needs to stay away from sports.

Hold on, wasn't that game canceled or moved or something? I mean, I remember reading about and how it was supposed to be released last year but it never surfaced...

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2006, 01:49:40 PM »
I didn't like Wario Ware at first but when I started to play it more it became really fun.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2006, 10:31:46 PM »
I hated the idea of it, if you understand me...

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2006, 02:50:41 PM »
Nintendo games that I HATED? Hm...
I'd say the sports series on the NES.  And probably the new Mario Parties. 

Print