Print

Author Topic: Nintendo games you DON"T like  (Read 19310 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2006, 01:58:14 AM »
I'll say it again, I'll buy a Mario Party released for the Wii if it has one phenomenal feature I want to use. All the Wii MPs are gonna be online, I'll bet, but I really really REALLY want Fawful to be playable in one someday. Unlikely, but it'd be the best freakin' thing. I'd buy that in an instant. Otherwise, it'd take quite a bit to persuade me to buy another Mario Party.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2006, 02:16:08 AM »
I don't see what everyone has against Glover.  My cartridge kept deleting my saved games, which annoyed me to no end... but the game itself was quite fun.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2006, 09:19:18 AM »
First off, Glover isn't a Nintendo game. Second, I thought it was awesome just because it was made by the same people who revived Frogger.

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2006, 12:24:29 PM »
froger is stupid hopidy hop hop i realy hate froger games no ofensce to you but its just repetative

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2006, 01:51:49 PM »
You sir, are dead to me.

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2006, 04:04:36 PM »
Robert it is his opinion.

Ahem.Now the Nintendo game that I don't like is Body harvest!!!!!!>=(
"A winner is you"

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2006, 05:07:27 PM »
What the heck is Glover?

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2006, 05:14:15 PM »
It is this game about a magical glove that has to save the world or something.  I can't really remember.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2006, 05:22:05 PM »
Eh, Glover was okay for a game that, rather than trying to dethrone Super Mario 64, basically meekly went up to it and said "Um, hi? Can I, erm, try to replace you? Just for a little bit? No? Well, okay..."

One of the Nintendo games I despise is the first Mario Party. It's like Nintendo basically threw up a big middle finger to everyone who wanted a new Mario platformer game.

P.S. Nintendo didn't make Dark Harvest. They would've known better.
every

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2006, 07:03:51 PM »
These are my least favorite ones:

Mario Pinball Land- Wow! This game was retarded! When you died, you would sometimes have to do stuff all over again and it wouldn't keep your coin total. Plus, it's too confusing.

Adventure of Link- SO BORING!!!

Mario is Missing- Doesn't anybody?

Metriod- Too confusing. I couldn't get to Mother Brain and I played it for 5 years!
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2006, 07:07:39 PM »
Some dude got to Mother Brain in 22 minutes. It's a world record, I think.

I agree with that Mario Pinball statement. It really wasn't a good idea, nor a game for that matter.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2006, 07:13:57 PM »
I also say that the Pokemon games are gay. They force little kids to do some dumb things.

By the way, did you know one day the Pokemon cartoon gave seizures to kids all over the wolrd. GEEZ!
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2006, 07:26:16 PM »
No, I think Pikachu's a heterosexual.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2006, 08:43:33 PM »
I also say that the Pokemon games are gay. They force little kids to do some dumb things.

By the way, did you know one day the Pokemon cartoon gave seizures to kids all over the wolrd. GEEZ!

That episode's a classic. Not to mention banned. More info here.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2006, 08:46:58 PM »
I loathe the Pokemon trading cards, though. Apart from their pictures, I find the cards boring and a waste of money. Luckily I only got one single card, unlike my friends (at the height of its popularity, of course).

"li3k wow I got a Blast0ise!!1!1"
"..."
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Print