Print

Author Topic: Nintendo games you DON"T like  (Read 19190 times)

« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2006, 08:52:43 PM »
I also say that the Pokemon games are gay. They force little kids to do some dumb things.

PLEASE, DO NOT use "gay" as a derogatory term. It's quite rude, as well as disrespectful. I did that whole "day of silence" thing for a reason.

If you don't like a series, say just that.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 11:58:26 PM by Vidgmchtr »
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2006, 08:57:14 PM »
yeah I agree,even if people say that that word in real life,don't use it in the forums.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2006, 08:59:57 PM »
Well the word itself isn't very offensive, but when used derogatorily, it's quite annoying. I hear it used that way at least 10 times a day in school, and a bit of me dies inside every time it's used that way.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2006, 08:22:05 AM »
I also say that the Pokemon games are gay. They force little kids to do some dumb things.
You're dead to me, and my Pokemaniac friend.  Pokemon is my favorite RPG franchise.  I'll choose Pokemon over Final Fantasy anyday.  The choices for your party is nigh infinite.

Majora's Mask
I really enjoyed that game.  The 3 day thing didn't bother me, and it was actually darker than most Zelda titles.  One character actually died right infront of Link's very eyes.

*drooooooooooooool*
Oni Link is perhaps my favorite out of all the Links.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2006, 12:42:00 PM »
One game Nintendo should've never made was Super Mario RPG. In no way is it a bad game, but it's what started Nintendo's whole "no Mario platformers" thing, aside from Super Mario Kart.
every

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2006, 12:48:51 PM »
One game Nintendo should've never made was Super Mario RPG. In no way is it a bad game, but it's what started Nintendo's whole "no Mario platformers" thing, aside from Super Mario Kart.

I just died.  Out of all of the Mario games the RPG's are my favorite.  Although I do agree that there needs to be less parties and sport events and more adventures!
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2006, 04:32:21 PM »
what are you talking about Glorb,ninteendo made plenty of platformers after SMRPG.there's,New SMB,uh,ummmmmmm........
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 04:34:19 PM by SushieBoy »
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2006, 05:30:43 PM »
A lot of people have died lately. XP
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2006, 06:25:08 PM »
Square made Super Mario RPG. And it is a very good game.
That was a joke.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2006, 08:09:51 PM »
So good in fact that I have signed many petitions to get it remade and have even sent letters to Nintendo and Square.  I might replay it for the third time after I am finished replaying Paper Mario again.
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2006, 07:06:20 AM »
Square will probably never work with Nintendo again. Their too busy making Final Fantasies and the really gay Kingdom Hearts.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2006, 07:22:13 AM »
really gay Kingdom Hearts.
You're dead to me
PLEASE, DO NOT use "gay" as a derogatory term. It's quite rude, as well as disrespectful.
If you don't like a series, say just that.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 07:26:48 AM by solidmushroom »

« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2006, 07:38:04 AM »
ooo, I did it again, didn't I?
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2006, 08:00:27 AM »
Anyone who insults Kingdom Hearts in front of me shall have their eyebrows ripped off, their mouth stitched together and their arms and legs fed to a Chain Chomp. That's that.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2006, 08:04:40 AM »
YOU are the Nintendo game I don't like!

I wasn't referring to anybody, I've just wanted to say that since this thread started.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print