Print

Author Topic: Your Personal Secrets Pertaining To Video Games  (Read 24558 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #120 on: March 06, 2007, 07:53:04 AM »
See I only do that to Ursala.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #121 on: March 19, 2007, 11:13:59 AM »
I'm so stupid, I fall down my own pitfalls! |D Turn it off!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #122 on: March 20, 2007, 04:30:07 AM »
Here's my personal secret:

I always, always forget where Star 4: Navigating the Toxic Maze is on SM64's Hazy Maze Cave. I always remember the A-Maze-Ing Emergency Exit and that causes my brain to absolutely deny the possibility that both stars require jumping up to a secret ledge. I go through the maze and out the backdoor a few times before figuring it out. I have the rest of the game nearly completely memorized and still always forget that.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #123 on: March 20, 2007, 07:07:50 AM »
I fell down a pitfall behind Ursala's house, so I thought she was the one that planted it.  Naturally, I whacked her to no end.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #124 on: March 21, 2007, 04:52:46 PM »
I sell or use pitfalls as letter fodder. I hate the things.

Also, LD, I've done that more than a few times too. I'll run through the back door of the maze and take the elevator up and down a few times before that moment of "Eureka!" hits, and I'm running out the other maze exit. I find it pretty hilarious every single time.

I love replaying games. I often replay them just to go through that one room for the hundredth time, and think "ok, what am I missing?!"
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #125 on: March 21, 2007, 05:27:05 PM »
I try to stay away from Ursala to save pitfalls.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Print