Poll

Do you ever read the manual that comes with your games?

Yes
32 (76.2%)
Yes, but only if I'm stuck on something
6 (14.3%)
No
4 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Print

Author Topic: Do you read the manual?  (Read 15022 times)

« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2007, 08:09:41 PM »
I only read any of them if I need help hooking up a system or figuring out how to unlock something or do a move in a game.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2007, 01:26:19 PM »
I don't really read game manuals much at all, I just ask Chupperson. :P
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2007, 05:27:59 PM »
I know I didn't read the PMD manual immediately, because of how often I play Rogue and NetHack.

Great manuals (you know, like the one for Earthbound) aren't made as often nowadays...

Where do you play NetHack? Is that an online Pokemon battle?

What? Manuals aren't great nowadays? I see lots of great ones.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2007, 06:07:59 PM »
The manuals for Pokemon RBY were great!  It listed the gym leaders and badges (though they kept Gio's identity secret)
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2007, 07:17:05 PM »
Likewise, the one for the first Wario Ware game was pretty fun too. It even came with a sticker book inside.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print