Print

Author Topic: Weekly Releases (10/1) +  (Read 391656 times)

« Reply #1785 on: February 08, 2012, 11:37:17 PM »
Yes. Until more shipments go out I think that's the only version you can get.

« Reply #1786 on: February 14, 2012, 05:50:58 PM »
Rhythm Heaven (DS) is the best thing Nintendo has ever put out, bar nothing. And today's the next installment in this crown jewel franchise. Happy Valentine's Day!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1787 on: February 14, 2012, 06:30:23 PM »
I picked up my preordered Rhythm Heaven Fever and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend before work today. Mega-hype for both.

If I had a working PSP I would've picked up Hakuoki too. Oh well.

So, how about that most-requested Rock Band song, guys?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1788 on: February 14, 2012, 06:33:07 PM »
LD and Rock Band, you draw into your mouth by producing a partial vacuum by action of your lips and tongue! 

Nice update though.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1789 on: February 26, 2012, 10:39:35 PM »
Alan Wake on PC at last! Granted, my PC's [dukar]e for gaming, but the odds are more in my favor than when I had to buy a 360. As a weird fiction writer from the Pacific Northwest, I've always been intrigued.

Also, well done, Harmonix.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1790 on: February 27, 2012, 12:32:36 PM »
I didn't do a list last week. What came out back then? The normal Vita packages and the rest of the launch games. And Asura's Wrath. I play it on a toilet because it makes me poop so much. Gameplay: D  Awesome stuff that happens in the game: A+++  You know the crazy epic QTE stuff that happens when you're defeating a boss in God of War or whatnot? It's like someone made an entire game of nothing but that. For good and bad.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1791 on: February 27, 2012, 02:34:02 PM »
Dillon's Rolling Western received a very good review from someone here, but I haven't had purchased or played it.  Does it have a demo?  I'm in the process of purchasing a house that needs between 20 and 30K of repairs so I'm holding off on purchasing much of anything for the next month or so.  I have some money on my account so I might get this, but I'm holding off due to the facts that something better might come along and I already have a 3DS backlog of several games that I want to play/complete. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1792 on: March 06, 2012, 05:12:28 PM »
Playing "The Anthem" in RB is going to feel weird, since it's so strongly associated with EBA to me.

« Reply #1793 on: March 12, 2012, 12:20:45 PM »
Journey!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1794 on: March 12, 2012, 01:14:47 PM »
I like how despite the fact that the Wii and PS3 both offer Neo Geo MVS game downloads, the only current platforms I can play The King of Fighters '98 on are PSP and 360.

Nothing for me this week. I haven't had anything I care about come out since Valentine's Day, and I don't think I have any releases coming up until Xenoblade (and hopefully Akai Katana, if Rising Star Games can confirm a simultaneous US release) in April. This is good, because it gives me time to catch up on existing stuff (especially on PC, since I have a working one now).

« Reply #1795 on: March 20, 2012, 01:54:19 AM »
Kid Icarus: Uprising comes out on Friday, as opposed to normal big Nintendo releases which usually come out on Sunday, as opposed to everything else which usually comes out on Tuesday.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1796 on: March 20, 2012, 10:22:56 AM »
I honestly can't tell if I should be interested in Sine Mora or not. It's got quite a bit of talent behind it, and I have to respect any shmup dev who says he was inspired by Battle Garegga, but at the same time, Suda 51 isn't exactly known for quality shmups, and for the initial asking price, I could buy Strania and Side Vower, and I already know those are good.

Or I could buy The Oath in Felghana.

« Reply #1797 on: March 20, 2012, 10:45:06 AM »
I don't think Suda 51 had much to do with it. It's developed by Digital Reality.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1798 on: March 20, 2012, 02:37:35 PM »
The only thing that came close to catching my eye was Rayman 3 HD.  Even then I already have the PS2 version and while the game is lots of fun, it's not quite worth buying again.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #1799 on: March 20, 2012, 09:24:42 PM »
I'll probably get Kid Icarus and not enjoy it.

Life is good.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print