Print

Author Topic: Weekly Releases (10/1) +  (Read 393380 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #255 on: November 27, 2007, 08:40:39 PM »
I'd planned to get Cranium Kabookii (Wii) and Master of Illusion (DS) with the deck of cards today using $10 off any video game $29.99 & up coupons at Best Buy, but neither were there or on their website.  Master of Illusion (DS) is also missing from your list.  According to Nintendo.com it was supposed to be released Monday.  I hope they are available at Best Buy before the coupon expire.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #256 on: December 17, 2007, 12:52:44 AM »
Surely there must be something coming out this week...

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #257 on: December 17, 2007, 06:17:07 AM »
^The Simpsons Movie on DVD comes to mind.

silverstarman

• Chock full of misinformation
« Reply #258 on: December 17, 2007, 02:56:18 PM »
Nights comes out tommorow? Sweet.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #259 on: December 17, 2007, 04:50:49 PM »
Oh snap, I forgot all about the PS2 version of Rock Band coming out tomorrow (not that I'll be able to afford it for a while). I'll probably try a ROM of the 40K game...

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #260 on: December 17, 2007, 04:56:40 PM »
Don't even bother. The career most is vastly stripped down and doesn't let you create any characters.
every

« Reply #261 on: December 24, 2007, 04:43:24 PM »
No retail games. Don't know if anything's coming to LIVE Arcade. Those Rock Band songs are only $0.99!

EDIT: SpongeBob Squarepants: Underpants Slam! is the XBLA game this week.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2007, 07:31:18 PM by Lizard Dude »

« Reply #262 on: January 07, 2008, 02:57:59 PM »
I kind of want to try Star Tropics and Omega 5 but will surely just end up watching Sunshine and playing the two non-GH3 RB songs.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #263 on: January 08, 2008, 10:18:10 PM »
Luxor DS is missing from your list.

I got Star Tropics VC and want Luxor Wii, but it was sold out today so I reserved Nitro Bike Wii.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #264 on: January 14, 2008, 11:49:08 PM »
Screw the games, but I'm digging the RB songs after last week's lackluster tunes and I heard a rumor (don't know if it's true) that some people here may be a teensy bit interested in Cloverfield.

I also note that my last week prediction was exactly correct! (I did play the demo of Omega 5, at least.)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #265 on: January 15, 2008, 08:53:13 AM »
I didn't get Luxor (Wii) last week, but still might.  I definetly will if it has a price drop.  $40 maybe a little much. 

I'm interested in Furu Furu Park (Wii).  Some of it's retro games look interesting, and I'm addicted to Bubble Bobble (VC) so that's a plus.  The $20 price is also a plus. 

I looking forward to getting Nitrobike (Wii) and hope it's as much like Excite Truck (Wii) as it seems. I pre-ordered it last week at GameStop for $50, but I just noticed that Amazon.com has it on sale for $30 through Target with $3 shipping!

I haven't seen any reviews of any of the games though. 
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 09:33:26 AM by Luigison »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #266 on: January 17, 2008, 05:10:37 PM »
Nanostray 2 was delayed. It's not coming out until February 12th.

« Reply #267 on: January 21, 2008, 08:55:39 PM »
Advance Wars and No More Heroes! Squeeee! ^_^

I also have a sneaking suspicion that Rez HD will be hitting XBLA. :)

(I will not play AW:DoR multi with anyone until they show me a picture of them holding the game case.)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #268 on: January 21, 2008, 10:14:51 PM »
(I will not play AW:DoR multi with anyone until they show me a picture of them holding the game case.)
Good for you, LD. And to all those pirates out there, if you don't think AW:DoR is worth the $35 to buy it, why are you playing it?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #269 on: January 21, 2008, 11:02:00 PM »
BTW, Nitro Bike got a 3.5 from NP and I didn't get it.  I'm still interested in Furu Furu though.  Endless Ocean for only $30 also looks interesting.

Print