Print

Author Topic: Weekly Releases (10/1) +  (Read 391663 times)

« Reply #1575 on: February 15, 2011, 05:28:07 PM »
That being said, Kingdom Hearts still sucks, even though I've never played it.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1576 on: February 15, 2011, 05:31:17 PM »
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #1577 on: February 15, 2011, 06:04:45 PM »

« Reply #1578 on: February 15, 2011, 06:49:24 PM »
One can never be too sure with you.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1579 on: February 17, 2011, 08:43:17 PM »
the JRPG Hyperdimension Neptunia, a game about a PS3, 360, and Wii teaming up to save the world from the R4 DS piracy device
*Watches trailer*

I was born to play this game.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1580 on: February 17, 2011, 10:29:10 PM »
You guys seriously haven't heard of Hyperdimension Neptunia until now?

That's amazing.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1581 on: February 17, 2011, 11:16:40 PM »
I actually heard about it last year. Of course nobody's going to believe me now that I mentioned after you made that post.

« Reply #1582 on: February 18, 2011, 01:23:43 PM »
Music games haven't been popular since 2008.
January NPD just came out. Second best selling game in all gaming: Just Dance 2. Eighth: Dance Central. Ninth: Michael Jackson: The Experience.

Long live rhythm.

« Reply #1583 on: February 18, 2011, 05:18:28 PM »
I should have made it clearer that I was referring specifically to plastic guitar games with that statement.

« Reply #1584 on: February 23, 2011, 10:31:16 PM »
There's some games and stuff. Only one I'll probably ever play is Bulletstorm. Technically the best game ever made is on that Dreamcast Collection, if you want some other crap with it.

For Deezer this week we have Cozy Fire.

« Reply #1585 on: February 23, 2011, 10:33:01 PM »
I should have made it clearer that I was referring specifically to plastic guitar games with that statement.
Well duh. The trends always shift around.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1586 on: February 23, 2011, 10:40:37 PM »
I guess a lot of people will like that Xenogears is on PSN now.  I still want Tomba!.

Green PS3 controller would be cool if I had money.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1587 on: February 23, 2011, 11:31:43 PM »
Bulletstorm sounds like mad fun and I'll probably not play it any time soon. Oh well.

I bought Men of War and the first expansion ages ago but have never played them. And I hear this new expansion is primarily for multiplayer, so that wouldn't do much for me anyway (even though RTS is one of the few genres that's doable on my connection).

Might pick up Ys I & II. I never bought the DS release of those games, but the PSP version is cheaper, I think, and I have money more often nowadays. Plus if I ever want to get into that series it'll be easier to have most of it in one place.

Radiant Historia is on my list of post-3DS buys.

Never played Xenogears and the $10 pricetag isn't convincing me I should try it now when I'm busy with loads of other games. (Also, as far as Tomba! goes, Turtlekid might have a reason to get mad at SCEE soon...)

« Reply #1588 on: February 23, 2011, 11:54:14 PM »
Technically the best game ever made is on that Dreamcast Collection

Sega Bass Fishing?

« Reply #1589 on: February 24, 2011, 02:16:11 AM »
de Blob 2's out? Makes me wonder why THQ didn't bother advertising it until just yesterday. It's even more bizarre that they chose to advertise it using some Katy Perry knock-off that has nothing to do with Blooban and Splattan.

Radiant Historia is on my list of games I want to buy but never will because they are Atlus titles with poor distribution sandwiched between big name releases. I am ashamed of myself.

I wish to rent Bulletstorm, but I'm also tempted to just wait for Duke Nukem instead. How similar is the sense of humor between those games?
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print