Print

Author Topic: Countdown to Wii  (Read 30569 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2006, 01:12:10 AM »
They could have at least waited intil one year to announce it.

Uh, I think it's great that this is known before the first Wii comes out, so I don't have to buy another one if I really wanted that improved version.

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2006, 08:40:05 AM »
Uh, I think it's great that this is known before the first Wii comes out, so I don't have to buy another one if I really wanted that improved version.

But still :(.

This also hurts Nintendo pretty badly. People will think, "Why buy a Wii at launch when I can get one with a DVD player sometime next year?" there for, some people won't buy Wii at launch. If enough people think this way, Nintendo is gonna be hurt a lot when it comes to sales come November 19.

Also, don't get your hopes up just yet. Big N hasn't confirmed it coming to the U.S., Canada or Europe (for the time being).
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2006, 02:00:03 PM »
DVD playback isn't a selling point for me. Unless it could also burn or record onto a blank disc.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2006, 03:48:00 PM »
See? That's what i've been telling you! My theory clearly says every single time nintendo realeses a system (mostly handheld) a year or so later, they will re-realease the same system, only with updated feutures! And it's happening again!!! *goes insane*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2006, 04:13:33 PM »
Fine, let everybody else wait for the DVD one, that way, one launch day, I don't have to beat people with a chair to get one.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2006, 07:29:33 PM »
SushieBoy, I'll say it again. Your theory is incorrect and is hereby proven wrong. If we waited for the next system by your logic, it would never come. This is true, as your theory states that there will always be a better system, and that we should wait for the better system. However, if the next system is better, the theory would start over again, meaning we would wait for yet another system, and again, and again. Your theory is wrong. You are not a scientist.

Well, no Wii reservations in this whole country, it seems. Check the following links out and notice how crazy people really are about video games. --()> http://search.ebay.com/Wii_W0QQfromZR40
--x http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&from=R10&satitle=PS3&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=

Calm Down. Wii in 16 Days.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2006, 08:13:09 PM »
Dang! These people are nuts! I'd rather wait than pay that much! The bid for a single system bundle is $500.00!!! And look at the PS3's!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2006, 10:18:12 AM »
You mean.... no wii reservations in the WHOLE Country!??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2006, 10:44:12 AM »
I think it was sarcasm.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2006, 11:58:05 AM »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2006, 05:20:00 PM »
My mother was unable to get a reservation. I'm gonna have to camp out in front of the store! :(

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2006, 09:00:21 PM »
I was not using sarcasm. If you visited those links, you would know. I don't think people would be spending much, much, MUCH MORE for the reservation than the system if reservations were not available.

Start the Camping Trip. Wii in 15 Days.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2006, 09:17:58 PM »
Let's see...
14 days, 2 hours, 42 minutes, and 4 seconds.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2006, 12:33:59 AM »
In my time zone:

14 days, 1 hour, 26 minutes, 36 seconds
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2006, 06:17:51 PM »
Wii in 12 days!

Print