Poll

Who could eat more, Yoshi or Kirby?

Yoshi
16 (29.1%)
Kirby
39 (70.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Print

Author Topic: Who could eat more, Yoshi or Kirby?  (Read 27671 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« on: November 01, 2006, 04:40:30 PM »
MaxVance and I came across this question while discussing the new Kirby game, Kirby: Squeak Squad.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 04:50:37 PM »
<MaxVance> Hmm, here's something to consider.
<MaxVance> Could Kirby or Yoshi eat more?

Yep, we have a conundrum. I posed this question in #palaceofshadow (like #tmk, another IRC channel on studio64.yi.org) and we still haven't come to a conclusion.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 06:41:20 PM »
The answer is Pacman.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2006, 07:30:41 PM »
All 3 characters mentioned so far can eat infinitely. But If I had to choose I'd say Kirby.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2006, 08:16:08 PM »
<off-topic>The name is Pac-Man.</off-topic>
Had to vote Yoshi.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2006, 08:22:05 PM »
The way I see Yoshi eat in SMW, I have to vote Yoshi.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2006, 08:25:38 PM »
Kirby all the way!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2006, 08:44:29 PM »
I think the better question is:

What would happen if Yoshi and Kirby ate each other at exactly the same time?
~I.S.~

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2006, 10:37:25 PM »
The space time continuum would break down ending all life as we know it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

TEM

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2006, 10:52:25 PM »
Yoshi definitely wins the quick draw contest.

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2006, 11:45:49 PM »
Hm, who honestly COULD eat more?  This takes a lot of thinking, as there are many-a-factors to find the answer.  It's more than just "Who can swallow more", since they each have an infinite cap

One the one hand, there's Yoshi.  Long tongue to get the food,  abilty to quickly digest food into eggs.  Also, it must have taste buds, since they all have prefered fruits to eat. 

Then there is Kirby. Powerful lungs, which I would consider a part of his digestive system, large mouth to accommodate any size enemy.

My conclusion?  Yoshi could eat more.  While Kirby definately is a contender, he can only swallow one 'powered' enemy before he becomes full.  Then he has to get rid of it before he can eat again.  Yoshi can continuously eat and eat, quickly working it through its system.  Interesting note, though, while Yoshi can eat more, Kirby is usually the only one to eat for the traditional sense, as in gaining nutrition.  He eats to restore health in all his games.  Yoshi did so in Yoshi's Island, and kinda did in SMS, but that was only to restore juice.

Oh, and I.S., Yoshis tounge would reach for Kirby, though since Kirby would be inhaling, Yoshi would be pulled closer.  Yoshi, if he was thinking, would aim for the center, which would be the back of the mouth of Kiby.  As they began to eat, they would try to open their mouths as wide as possible, always trying to be more than the other, until Yoshis tounge pulled him to Kirby, and Kirby's suction pulling Yoshi, they would meet, and, essentially meet in a fighting kiss.  No one would be able to get their mouth completely around the other so long as the other was still trying.  Nasty, kinda disturbing, and a stalemate.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

TEM

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2006, 12:09:40 AM »
No one would be able to get their mouth completely around the other so long as the other was still trying.  Nasty, kinda disturbing, and a stalemate.

No way. Kirby can open his mouth much wider than Yoshi. But I believe that Yoshi's tongue would have Kirby turned into an egg faster than Kirby could get a vacuum going.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2006, 06:18:52 AM »
While Kirby definately is a contender, he can only swallow one 'powered' enemy before he becomes full.  Then he has to get rid of it before he can eat again.
No, it is possible for Kirby to eat more than one enemy at one time. They just have to enter his mouth at the same time.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2006, 07:10:45 AM »
My vote went to Yoshi, but afterwards I realized that Kirby could eat more. Darn. And I'm a Kirby fan, too.

Hm, who honestly COULD eat more?  This takes a lot of thinking, as there are many-a-factors to find the answer.  It's more than just "Who can swallow more", since they each have an infinite cap

One the one hand, there's Yoshi.  Long tongue to get the food,  abilty to quickly digest food into eggs.  Also, it must have taste buds, since they all have prefered fruits to eat. 

Then there is Kirby. Powerful lungs, which I would consider a part of his digestive system, large mouth to accommodate any size enemy.

My conclusion?  Yoshi could eat more.  While Kirby definately is a contender, he can only swallow one 'powered' enemy before he becomes full.  Then he has to get rid of it before he can eat again.  Yoshi can continuously eat and eat, quickly working it through its system.  Interesting note, though, while Yoshi can eat more, Kirby is usually the only one to eat for the traditional sense, as in gaining nutrition.  He eats to restore health in all his games.  Yoshi did so in Yoshi's Island, and kinda did in SMS, but that was only to restore juice.

Actually, when we see Kirby when he just sucked up an enemy, he's actually containing the enemy in his mouth, then you press down to fully swallow the enemy. What's my reasoning for this? Well, in the upcoming Kirby game, Kirby Squeak Squad, we see the inside of Kirby's stomach on the bottom screen. When you've sucked up an enemy, it will remain in Kirby's mouth until you press down on the D-pad, where it then goes into Kirby's stomach, indicating that the enemies are put in Kirby's stomach and are not expelled. Besides, we've never seen Kirby poop, so he can just eat and eat and never get full.

Also, Yoshi has to poop out the enemy before he can swallow another one. So technically, he can't eat forever.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Sqrt2

« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 07:48:47 AM »
Kirby, no doubt about it.
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2006, 03:29:12 PM »
Kirby: He's eaten enemies 50X his own size before (e.i Bonkers, even some VERY large bosses)

Yoshi: It depends on which Yoshi you're talking about. Baby Yoshi in PM: TTYD could eat just about every baddy out there, except for big bosses (e.i the Dragon sibilings, Shadown queen) The bigger Yoshi's sometime don't even bother eating bigger baddies.

I think Kirby would be able to eat more. Although I think we're all forgetting someone who could out eat the both of them........a certain guy who's fatter than Mario and wears a yellow shirt and purple slacks.

TEM

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2006, 04:00:53 PM »
Also, Yoshi has to poop out the enemy before he can swallow another one. So technically, he can't eat forever.

The Yoshi from SMW could eat multiple enemies before having to lay an egg.

Edit: Also I don't see how waste explusion ruins an eating streak.

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2006, 05:57:30 PM »
Big mouthed Kirby.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2006, 07:44:44 PM »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2006, 08:01:38 PM »
(Image too large to quote.)
That is awesome.
Also, for the topic, I think Yoshi could pull his tounge out and eat a lot faster and more than Kirby, but according to cartoons Kirby has an endless stomach.......
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 08:31:47 PM »
Kirby. The topic is asking who could eat more. Not who could eat more in the least amount of time. Kirby has an infinite stomach, whille Yoshi has to constantly go through digestion and pooping. Yoshi has to poop once in a while because while he eats a lot, he has to turn it into eggs.

TEM

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 09:39:41 PM »
You lay eggs. Lay. You guys sounds like 8 year olds (I apologize if you are actually 8 year olds).

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2006, 09:45:31 PM »
Say "poop" again, someone, that was cool...

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2006, 10:48:01 PM »
Poop.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2006, 03:42:32 PM »
Cooool....

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 10:30:59 AM »
Kirby can eat more than Yoshi, and Munchlax could eat more than Kirby, but no one can beat Pac Man.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2006, 01:02:10 PM »
Wario could do it.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2006, 05:20:41 PM »
Since when does Wario eat his enemies?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2006, 08:26:24 PM »
Who said anything about eating enemies, here? It's who could eat more, not who could eat more enemies.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2006, 10:26:10 PM »
Wario eats everything. I think he could eat way more than Yoshi or Kirby. Just because eating is there special attack doesn't mean they have a huge limit. Yoshi's got a small body, as well as Kirby.

« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2006, 10:06:26 AM »
I see it this way: fill a room with tons and tons of the same kind of food and see who can eat more before it's all gone. Kirby would be sucking it all in, while Yoshi has to shoot his tongue out to grab the food. Kirby would have all that food gone before Yoshi could get down 5 good-size turkeys/20 BK Whoppers/100 Hershey bars/70 hot dogs/however you want the comparison to be. Even though I love Yoshi and he's #1 on my Top Six for Super Mario Bros, I hafta try and be an impartial judge here. So I say Kirby.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2006, 10:14:44 AM »
Big, fat Homer Simpson.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2006, 12:29:53 PM »
Kirby's body is small, nbut he has a black hole for a stomach. Yoshi's body is small, but anything he eats goes right through him.

Who said anything about eating enemies, here? It's who could eat more, not who could eat more enemies.

Yes, but Kirby and Yoshi eat all their enemies in addition to food, and that's gotta count for something.

« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2006, 07:05:14 PM »
Kirby..'cause he's got no tounge...it may sound silly bu I think Kriby can eat more because of this advantage. Still Yoshi's tounge in a lot more stronger (and durable) than others. I voted Kriby, but I'm at a loss on this one.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2006, 10:04:17 AM »
I'm pretty sure Mario could eat a crapload of pasta if he wanted to, but he's no match for Yoshi or Kirby
Regards, Uncle Dolan

TEM

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2006, 11:36:31 AM »
I don't know how Tingrio eats, but my tongue assists me when it comes to eating.

Edit: I only have one tongue!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 03:18:36 PM by TEM »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2006, 03:04:09 PM »
Even though Yoshi is one of my favorite VG characters, I'm afraid my vote will have to go to Kirby.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2006, 11:34:39 PM »
I voted Kirby, but I really don't know for sure, because the more I think about it, the less sense it makes..

Yoshi has a long tongue, but Kirby could just vaccuum them up, but both can eat infinitely, but.. *explodes*

On a related note: Pac-Man is the clear winner, as his metabolism is so high, if he didn't eat constantly, he would cease to be.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2006, 09:49:16 PM »
Untrue, you can go around parts of the maze with no dots forever and not die.
Hmm... thinking more about it, I still think Yoshi beats Kirby. In SSBM, Yoshi lays the egg after eating someone without you having to do anything. With Kirby you must tilt the control stick down to swallow them, and then get rid of the power (provided it wasn't another Kirby...). Er, wait a moment, Kirby doesn't actually eat the characters in SSBM. Let's talk about eating enemies from Adventure mode, in this case. Loshi eats the enemy and instantaneously lays the egg, so he's ready to eat the next one. Kirby holds it in his mouth  until you push down, taking a valuable second of time. Therefore, Yoshi could eat faster... but not necessarily more. At any rate, I'm sticking with Yoshi.
It's YOUR problem!

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2006, 10:10:35 PM »
I will say that I think Kirby may not eat faster than Yoshi, but both could eat an infinite amount of anything. If they both can keep eating without losing any weight (maybe from how fast they eat or how long they keep eating for, which could, in theory, tire you), they both can eat virtually infinitely. As for the question of "What would happen if they tried to eat eachother at the same time?", I say that Yoshi would stick his tongue to the back of Kirby's mouth. However, when Yoshi pulls Kirby forward, Kirby's mouth will be opened very wide, thus ending with Kirby chewing on Yoshi's nose and Yoshi holding Kirby. If this kept going on, Kirby might eventually eat Yoshi by suction because of the large mouth, but, as the Tootsie Pop commercials say, "The world may never know."
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2006, 01:32:22 AM »
My vote goes to Kirby.

My reasoning:
1. Yoshi immediately turns indigestible objects into eggs, while Kirby can swallow ANYTHING (within reason.)

2. In the lame-o TV show, Kirby is shown eating entire tables of food at once.

3.Kirby's mouth is wider than Yoshi's.

4.Kirby does not get full, he retains his mouth, but fails to use it since he can just blow things up.

Although Yoshi is much cooler than Kirby :)
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2006, 07:01:27 PM »
im goin for kirbi because when yoshi eats somthing it comes out the other end
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2006, 12:17:29 AM »
PAC-MAN

« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2006, 12:51:38 AM »
as the Tootsie Pop commercials say, "The world may never know."

Forgot where this was from.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2006, 04:16:55 PM »
I saw that on someone's sig in another forum.  Best sig ever!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2006, 08:30:39 PM »
Where did Kirby's teeth come from? First they're not there, then he gives toothy grin.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2006, 08:29:45 PM »
Good observation.

Serious answer: They were drawing Kirby without teeth, like he really is, but needed that toothy neener neener grin expression and so just used it. It's the magic of cartoons!

Mariology answer: He had a enemy with that grin in his stomach and used the Tooth power at that moment.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2006, 06:51:36 PM »
Kirby could eat more in a speed contest, maybe, but that's just because he doesn't have to stick out his tongue every time he wants to eat something. He can just inhale as many things at a time as he likes (as long as they enter his mouth at the same time...).
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2006, 11:03:58 PM »
I saw that on someone's sig in another forum.  Best sig ever!

I recognize that sig too.That's Ulti Yoshi's sig.He's from Yoshilore forums.

In other words Kirby and Yoshi can eat the same amount.Kirby can just do it faster.
"A winner is you"

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2006, 11:19:38 PM »
This whole thing is silly, but the answer is Kirby.

Kirby Squeak Squad depicts the inside of Kirby's stomach as something akin to a black hole.

Yoshi can't even swallow certain objects, like keys.

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2006, 11:34:09 PM »
Yoshi can't even swallow certain objects, like keys.

Ever play Super Mario World?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2007, 11:16:06 AM »
But you have to wait for the key to dissolve in his mouth first. Kirby can swallow the largest of objects whole.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2007, 04:00:28 PM »
BUT, there are some objects it takes Kirby a while to move with his vacuum abilities, some he can't even move alone--and at that, he can't get them into his mouth. Kirby & the Amazing Mirror has those star blocks. He also cannot eat stuff underwater.
It's YOUR problem!

TEM

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2007, 10:44:25 AM »
Either character can eat an infinite amount of enemies in the game, correct? So in a situation where there was a free-for-all eat fest (infinite enemies on an infinitely long stage) Yoshi's quick, long-reaching tongue would enable him to eat at a faster rate than Kirby. So if both characters played this imaginary infinite stage for x amount of time, Yoshi would be able to eat more.

However, if this infinite stage was flat and featured a constant stream of characters rushing at Our Two Heroes, depending on the speed and density of the stream, Kirby's vacuum may gain the upper palate because it can suck infinitely and suck in an unknown multiple of enemies at once. In this situation Yoshi may even be killed, again, depending on the speed and density of the enemy stream.

I go along with the first scenario because most in-game stage setups are the "Progress to the Right and Hunt" kind as opposed to "Stand Still and Kill" kind.

In summation, Yoshi's Tongue > Kirby's Vacuum
« Last Edit: January 02, 2007, 10:49:42 AM by TEM »

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2007, 12:32:36 PM »
Kirby...PEIRIOD think, think, think...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 12:38:08 PM by kirbyman »

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2007, 05:45:00 PM »
Ever play Super Mario World?

Ooo, MEGAߥTE got MEGAߥTE'd!

Boo_penguin

• Mushroom_Boy's best pal
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2007, 04:26:42 PM »
I vote for my friend Kirby, he already ate Pac-man and all his family, including the ghosts, Namco programmers and some girl who was walking in the street. Besides, Kirby is pink, so considering his color, you can say he doesn't care about what he eat 'cause pink make you look skinny.
Before I go to bed I always scream "Everybody's doin' a brand new dance now and some girl appears and say  "Come on baby do the loco-motion".

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2007, 05:32:14 PM »
Wow, poor Pac-Man.....  He should've been a contender.  I thought black made you look skinny?

They say if you eat too many carrots you turn orange.  Would Kirby turn orange?

(P.S. I vote Kirby)
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2007, 06:13:22 PM »
I vote for my friend Kirby, he already ate Pac-man and all his family, including the ghosts, Namco programmers and some girl who was walking in the street. Besides, Kirby is pink, so considering his color, you can say he doesn't care about what he eat 'cause pink make you look skinny.

That explains why he hasn't had any good games lately. :P

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2007, 06:43:13 PM »
Because he ate the Namco programmers? Namco doesn't develop Kirby games.

Boo_penguin

• Mushroom_Boy's best pal
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2007, 06:45:31 PM »
That's right, try to use a black-pink combo to look really skinny.
Before I go to bed I always scream "Everybody's doin' a brand new dance now and some girl appears and say  "Come on baby do the loco-motion".

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2007, 06:47:21 PM »
Namco develops Pac-Man games. And that's why Pac-Man hasn't had any good games recently.
That was a joke.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2007, 07:59:46 PM »
...because Kirby ate Namco.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2007, 04:04:33 AM »
...Uh, no, just their programmers.

Well, and considering Kirby ate Pac-Man...

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2007, 03:44:19 PM »
It had to have happened after Pac-Man World Rally came out, since that was the last game they made.

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2007, 05:34:51 PM »
Actually, the Pac-Man characters are all in the new Mario Kart arcade game (which I've played).  Unless I'm wrong, that's their most recent game?

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2007, 05:54:55 PM »
That arcade game was released before PMWR, so....

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2007, 01:27:01 AM »
Okay I was wrong then :D

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2007, 09:23:21 PM »
Yoshies have bottomless stomachs.Kirby has a set capacity.So there. Case...Closed.
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2007, 09:49:30 PM »
Ummmm, I don't think so. Neither of them have "bottomless" stomachs.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #70 on: February 27, 2007, 12:59:51 AM »
Protip: Routine Bird Person's sanity maintenance. After punctuation marks, be they commas or periods, you put a space. More traditionally, two spaces, but the standard is one space. Not zero. This is the Grammar Queen, signing off. Er, King. Er, whatever. Not to chew you out or anything, but I do go insane after so much grammar abuse.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2007, 02:55:15 AM »
ProTip: As all old-school GamePro readers know, ProTips start with the word bolded and the T capitalized.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2007, 03:06:49 PM »
Yoshies have bottomless stomachs.Kirby has a set capacity.So there. Case...Closed.

How is a black hole not bottomless?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2007, 04:19:52 PM »
Yoshi doesn't have a bottomless stomachs, they can just eat about anything. It's a common mistake, really!

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2007, 04:32:52 PM »
Kirby basically dissolves his food when he swallows, as when he digests it, he becomes his normal size. Same with Yoshi pretty much.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2007, 05:10:55 PM »
Protip: Routine Bird Person's sanity maintenance. After punctuation marks, be they commas or periods, you put a space. More traditionally, two spaces, but the standard is one space. Not zero. This is the Grammar Queen, signing off. Er, King. Er, whatever. Not to chew you out or anything, but I do go insane after so much grammar abuse.

You are talking to pichu, right BP?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2007, 05:48:45 PM »
To any and everyone. Otherwise yes.
I'm sorry LD.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2007, 02:29:41 AM »
I would think it would be a tie since each one can eat without ever filling up. Although, in Squeek Squad, Kirby does have a limit to what he can hold in his stomach.

=/

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2007, 07:30:12 AM »
Let's see... Yoshi can carry six eggs, and Kirby can carry five things in his belly... wait, that's not how to figure it out!

Kirby can swallow more than one thing at once, and his chief trait is eating! Yoshi just does it because those eggs can't just show up (or can they?). My vote's for the Kirbster on this one.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2007, 04:07:01 PM »

I love kirby!!!!!  I don't care if he's pink, anyway he's cute!!!!!!!Go KIRBY!!!!!!!!!I'm going to get a kirby game soon. ('_')

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2007, 06:37:08 PM »
Oh fish sticks. You're in teeeerrible shape... *shakes head*

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2007, 07:37:00 PM »
Ah-hah. This is actually perfect timing!

I drew this today. The background is orange because it's one of those subject-divider notebooks.
Thanks for reviving this topic just for me, karate pikachu. But watch out... next time, you might not be so lucky. >:P
Edit: As for the drawing, there are possibilities. Pac-Man has no chance to win, as he'd have to open his mouth again to finish Kirby, letting go. Kirby, if powerful enough, would then eat Yoshi who eats Pac-Man. If Pac-Man holds on and Kirby isn't powerful enough, by chain reaction Yoshi eats them both. If Pac-Man holds on and Kirby is powerful enough to resist the pull of Yoshi's tongue, we have anti-gravity, don't we? In my opinion, Yoshi would be fast enough to win.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 02:20:57 PM by Luigison »
It's YOUR problem!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2007, 07:47:14 PM »
Wow. I'm getting dizzy.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2007, 12:58:49 PM »
Yoshi. He can spit out his food as eggs, thus freeing up his stomach for more.
We have a secret page!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2007, 02:08:51 PM »
Well, Kirby can eat more than Yoshi at a time, but then again Yoshis have bottomless stomachs. In the Anime series of Kirby, I see him get full, but after a while.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2007, 07:40:27 PM »
Thank you, Kimimaru.I got that from Super Smash Bros. Melee.
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2007, 08:11:31 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 02:21:07 PM by Luigison »

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2007, 02:00:34 PM »
Yoshi And Pac Man.:P
~Super Joshua Bros~

NOTE:Why I used "Joshua" was cause that it would not accept mario3648! =(

« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2007, 08:20:19 AM »
-
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 12:20:35 PM by Yoshikév »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2007, 09:29:04 AM »
Okay. Yoshi, Kirby, and Pac-Man are 10 paces away from each other. None of them have eaten anything for the past two days. Smash Bros.-style health, and they're all at 100%.

START!

Pac-Man is taken out of the competition immediately when he runs straight into the area at which Kirby is sucking. While Kirby is swallowing Pac-Man, Yoshi eats Kirby. Yoshi wins!

However, if you want an eating contest involving food, Kirby would probably tie with Yoshi, because Yoshi's tongue is faster, but Kirby can inhale more at once. Pac-Man wouldn't even stand a chance unless the contest took place inside a maze full of dots.

« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2007, 09:43:02 PM »
Kirby. They're both bottomless, but Kirby can suck everything at once, whereas Yoshi has to stick his tongue out and eat one at a time
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

Print