Poll

Who could eat more, Yoshi or Kirby?

Yoshi
16 (29.1%)
Kirby
39 (70.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Print

Author Topic: Who could eat more, Yoshi or Kirby?  (Read 27717 times)

« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2007, 05:10:55 PM »
Protip: Routine Bird Person's sanity maintenance. After punctuation marks, be they commas or periods, you put a space. More traditionally, two spaces, but the standard is one space. Not zero. This is the Grammar Queen, signing off. Er, King. Er, whatever. Not to chew you out or anything, but I do go insane after so much grammar abuse.

You are talking to pichu, right BP?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2007, 05:48:45 PM »
To any and everyone. Otherwise yes.
I'm sorry LD.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2007, 02:29:41 AM »
I would think it would be a tie since each one can eat without ever filling up. Although, in Squeek Squad, Kirby does have a limit to what he can hold in his stomach.

=/

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2007, 07:30:12 AM »
Let's see... Yoshi can carry six eggs, and Kirby can carry five things in his belly... wait, that's not how to figure it out!

Kirby can swallow more than one thing at once, and his chief trait is eating! Yoshi just does it because those eggs can't just show up (or can they?). My vote's for the Kirbster on this one.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2007, 04:07:01 PM »
I vote for my friend Kirby, he already ate Pac-man and all his family, including the ghosts, Namco programmers and some girl who was walking in the street. Besides, Kirby is pink, so considering his color, you can say he doesn't care about what he eat 'cause pink make you look skinny.

I love kirby!!!!!  I don't care if he's pink, anyway he's cute!!!!!!!Go KIRBY!!!!!!!!!I'm going to get a kirby game soon. ('_')

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2007, 06:37:08 PM »
Oh fish sticks. You're in teeeerrible shape... *shakes head*

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2007, 07:37:00 PM »
Ah-hah. This is actually perfect timing!

I drew this today. The background is orange because it's one of those subject-divider notebooks.
Thanks for reviving this topic just for me, karate pikachu. But watch out... next time, you might not be so lucky. >:P
Edit: As for the drawing, there are possibilities. Pac-Man has no chance to win, as he'd have to open his mouth again to finish Kirby, letting go. Kirby, if powerful enough, would then eat Yoshi who eats Pac-Man. If Pac-Man holds on and Kirby isn't powerful enough, by chain reaction Yoshi eats them both. If Pac-Man holds on and Kirby is powerful enough to resist the pull of Yoshi's tongue, we have anti-gravity, don't we? In my opinion, Yoshi would be fast enough to win.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 02:20:57 PM by Luigison »
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #82 on: September 06, 2007, 07:47:14 PM »
Wow. I'm getting dizzy.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2007, 12:58:49 PM »
Yoshi. He can spit out his food as eggs, thus freeing up his stomach for more.
We have a secret page!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #84 on: September 23, 2007, 02:08:51 PM »
Well, Kirby can eat more than Yoshi at a time, but then again Yoshis have bottomless stomachs. In the Anime series of Kirby, I see him get full, but after a while.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2007, 07:40:27 PM »
Thank you, Kimimaru.I got that from Super Smash Bros. Melee.
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2007, 08:11:31 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2007, 02:21:07 PM by Luigison »

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2007, 02:00:34 PM »
Yoshi And Pac Man.:P
~Super Joshua Bros~

NOTE:Why I used "Joshua" was cause that it would not accept mario3648! =(

« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2007, 08:20:19 AM »
-
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 12:20:35 PM by Yoshikév »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #89 on: November 01, 2007, 09:29:04 AM »
Okay. Yoshi, Kirby, and Pac-Man are 10 paces away from each other. None of them have eaten anything for the past two days. Smash Bros.-style health, and they're all at 100%.

START!

Pac-Man is taken out of the competition immediately when he runs straight into the area at which Kirby is sucking. While Kirby is swallowing Pac-Man, Yoshi eats Kirby. Yoshi wins!

However, if you want an eating contest involving food, Kirby would probably tie with Yoshi, because Yoshi's tongue is faster, but Kirby can inhale more at once. Pac-Man wouldn't even stand a chance unless the contest took place inside a maze full of dots.

Print