Print

Author Topic: Worst Video Games Made  (Read 25885 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2007, 02:28:04 PM »
I loved SMB2. Any game where you can play as Toad and throw vegetables gets my vote.

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2007, 02:34:19 PM »
SMB2 was OK, but I hate the Birdo battles at the end. Wart was also hard to defeat.
My sister is a...(insert threat here)

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2007, 07:16:37 PM »
Man, Hamtaro, Pokemon, and Tamagatchi ARE DEAD!

I personally hate Hamtaro and Tamagotchi, but Pokemon is well and truly going strong and still has an expansive fanbase.

I loved SMB2. Any game where you can play as Toad and throw vegetables gets my vote.

I actually prefer SMB2 to SMB3, but then again I disliked SMB3 for some reason. For me;

SMB > SMB2J > SMB2 > SMB3

~~~

Anyway, a game that I was not really fond of was Monster Truck Madness for the GBA. It needed more replay value imo, and the longer races just got tedious. Plus, you can't use your favourite trucks- to the end, using some of the starting trucks will guarantee you a loss.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2007, 12:02:45 PM »
In my opinion, Pokemon is pretty much undead, shambling around in some sort of horrific half-life (like the zombies from, well, Half-Life). The Mystery Dungeon and Rescue Rangers games are some of the dumbest specimens of crap ever that they shouldn't legally be called entertainment.
every

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2007, 01:14:30 PM »
Superman 64

And I agree, the Pokemon games are getting worse. They should just leave the franchise alone. Really, I don't know of anybody who actually knows the names of the Pokemon after the Red, Blue, and Yellow versions. I do remember, that after Smash Bros Melee came out, and everybody saw Pichu, most were like "What is that? Is it a Pokemon??"

This is sort of off topic, but I really hope that there are no new playable Pokemon in the next version of SSB. New stages would be fine, as long as they are based on something that everybody can recognize (like the SSB64 stage, or a stage based off of a location in Red, Blue, and/or Yellow). [/off topicness]
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2007, 02:03:12 PM »
I wish they stopped Pokemon. Let's see...they have blue, red, gold, silver, crystal, emrald, yellow, green, Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon SNAP! (which was a load of crap) and Pokemon Ranger (which was a STUPID IDEA) See, Super Mario Bros. began with a bang, and that's why people love it when Nintendo come out with new games for it.

But when it comes to Pokemon, it is not cool at all. It was maybe those lame cartoon shows which blown the series, but they are coming out...WITH TWO MORE!! I mean, come on. Pokemon is getting old, and every task is the same, to capture Pokemon. Well, this will hopefully end soon. At least Mario still demonates Pokemon by a LONG shot.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2007, 04:22:02 PM »
In my opinion, Pokemon is pretty much undead, shambling around in some sort of horrific half-life (like the zombies from, well, Half-Life). The Mystery Dungeon and Rescue Rangers games are some of the dumbest specimens of crap ever that they shouldn't legally be called entertainment.

Aww, I liked Mystery Dungeon. What's wrong with it? Also, I believe Rescue Rangers is Chip n' Dale, not Pokemon. >_>

I wish they stopped Pokemon. Let's see...they have blue, red, gold, silver, crystal, emrald, yellow, green, Mystery Dungeon, Pokemon SNAP! (which was a load of crap) and Pokemon Ranger (which was a STUPID IDEA) See, Super Mario Bros. began with a bang, and that's why people love it when Nintendo come out with new games for it.

But when it comes to Pokemon, it is not cool at all. It was maybe those lame cartoon shows which blown the series, but they are coming out...WITH TWO MORE!! I mean, come on. Pokemon is getting old, and every task is the same, to capture Pokemon. Well, this will hopefully end soon. At least Mario still demonates Pokemon by a LONG shot.

You sound horribly biased and most likely have never played a Pokemon game in your life.

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2007, 05:27:11 PM »
HaHa...shut up, TC.

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2007, 06:43:15 PM »
Ugh. Not this again.

Pokemon as a game is awesome. Blue and Red pretty much defined what RPG's are all about. I mean, I'm freakin' 17 and restart the game every time I finish to try new things. Just because I'm an old fart doesn't mean I can't enjoy the "kiddy stuff."

This thread seems to upset people way too much. If you can't deal with people hating on your favorite games, then don't post in it.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2007, 06:53:23 PM »
Old fart? That's when you are 40, you ninny.

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2007, 07:05:16 PM »
[Extreme sarcasm] Hurray, more bickering between Nintendo Bros and PaperLuigi/The Chef, just what this thread needs!

Also, Glorb, have you ever actually played the Pokemon spin-offs? Sure doesn't sound like it.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2007, 08:12:29 PM »
HaHa...shut up, TC.

This is your idea of a retort? Fine, go ahead, be the ignorant slimebag that you are. You won't impress many with that kind of attitude.

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2007, 09:26:55 PM »
Old fart? That's when you are 40, you ninny.

1. It was a joke.

2. I am not fighting with anyone anymore.

3. Stop calling me names. My name is PaperLuigi, not ninny, loser, stupid, ect.

The worst video game of all time in my opinion would be Superman 64. I don't think I need to explain.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 09:30:16 PM by PaperLuigi »

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2007, 10:00:51 PM »
For the love of intelligence, spell "etc." properly. "et cetera", not "ecteracte"
And Pokemon seriously did not define what RPGs are about.
That was a joke.

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2007, 10:03:47 PM »
Horray, a custom title! Finally!

When I said that "Pokemon defined what RPG's are all about," I meant that it had all the makings of an awesome RPG.

Print