Print

Author Topic: Worst Video Games Made  (Read 25806 times)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2007, 10:08:33 PM »
I didn't think they were all that awesome.

ect
Yeah, it's "et cetera." That's why the abbreviation is etc.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2007, 10:09:45 PM »
Actually, it was just a typo. X_X

I've probabley done it many times, but I seriously didn't mean to do that.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 10:14:07 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2007, 08:50:44 AM »
I, personally, thought Mystery Dungeon could have been better if they made it so you couldn't tell what the items were automatically. And they would have been better off never making Pokémon Ranger. If I had a DS, I'd be looking forward to seeing all the new monsters in Pearl and Diamond. The cartoon deserves to die a horrible death, as should the card game.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2007, 08:57:42 AM »
I thought the card game already died. And I'm still waiting for sequels to Pokemon Snap and Pikachu Genki de Chu. Sentence fragment.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2007, 07:37:48 PM »
The card game still has a minute existence.
That was a joke.

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2007, 08:53:55 PM »
It seems to be sold quite heavily at card shops near me. (Sold as in I see lots of Pokemon cards to buy. I don't physically watch people buying it.)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2007, 10:21:17 PM »
I've physically seen them bought. My brother bought one of the newer starter decks at Wal-Mart a couple months ago. Anyway, I miss the cards with e-Reader support. They stopped after like 3 sets.

Back on the topic of worst games ever...Mega Man Battle Network 2, 4, and 5. Now, I picked these three because MMBN and MMBN3 were fun (or as fun as collect-a-thons get), and I've heard good things about MMBN6; however, I've played the other 3 games, and...they suck.

Fwirt

• Now in Cherry
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2007, 02:17:07 AM »
I pick up hundreds of pokemon cards at my local sold-by-the-pound thrift shop every once in a while, and finally got to sorting through them today.  I have a lot...  I like the Pokemon TCG, but hardly anyone actually PLAYS it like I do.  They just like to collect the pretty little pieces of cardboard and let them gather dust in their closet.  I'm not so rabid as to join leagues or anything though.  I mostly use 1st gen Pokemon cards, as they got too weighed down with "new ideas" in the newer cards.

As to games I hate:  Do I even have to mention the Mario edutainment series?  Also, Spyro has gone waaay downhill in the last few years to the point where it is loathesome.  And most of the Nickelodeon games are horrible...

Actually, some games are so horrible that they're actually hilarious to play.  My favorite bad series is the old Kung-Fu games from Irem.  (A.K.A Spartan X, Spartan X2, etc. )

WHAT'S WRONG WITH ZELDA 2?!?!?!?
"Say, you good at video games?  I'm not good at video games.  The last time I fired up one of my old Sega tapes it made me a waffle."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #68 on: January 28, 2007, 05:25:40 PM »
Eh, it was a fine game, and it had Error, who is cool, but it was just too different from Zelda 1 for many people.

I'd say the two worst spin-offs are Mortal Kombat: Special Forces and MK Mythologies: Sub-Zero. They leave you with a nasty taste in your mouth for days after playing them.
every

« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2007, 06:22:13 PM »
I liked the MK Mythologies game.  Though I always had trouble in the second area, jumping from the pillars.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2007, 03:11:45 PM »
WHAT??!!?!/!!?11/1?!
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2007, 03:14:37 PM »
Everyone has thier own opinions.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2007, 09:49:43 AM »
I hated THPS3. In the custom charecter option, there arne't enough choices!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2007, 10:00:44 AM »
I, personally, didn't care about character creation in any THPS game. Or a lot of non-RPG games, for that matter.

Worst game ever? The one with that guy, and he has to do the thing to save the world.

« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2007, 06:14:28 PM »
Worst game ever? The one with that guy, and he has to do the thing to save the world.

*plays along* That's, like, every game ever made('cept the ones with girls).

Back on topic, I'm not exactly extremely pleased with Lost Magic. I mean, drawing symbols to cast spells is cool, but did they hafta make the levels so darn hard? And why can't you just use the Control Pad to move?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print