Print

Author Topic: The Pointless Topic!  (Read 2476544 times)

« Reply #120 on: August 12, 2005, 06:04:02 AM »
Lksfnsdg sjosdjh sgdgd jdjrjeff rjewitefj ksjdwkjd? Kjdgeigae wijrwi ijifen liwdwaiofj kjfj... KNDADOAJ!

--------------------
"Do you know how many of your kind I''''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!" ~ Agent K, Men in Black

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 8/12/2005 5:04:59 AM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #121 on: August 12, 2005, 08:24:31 AM »
I like how GiftedGirl bumps her thread every few mornings.  She really is gifted.

Now back on point:
Wefoinp uyxi ahn qewfnjk ajkcuweni.

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #122 on: August 12, 2005, 03:16:44 PM »
Bill Gates is anti-1337 which is bad
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #123 on: August 12, 2005, 10:11:03 PM »
Bill Gates is bad.  He's a bad man, mommy.  A baaaaa-a-a-ad man!

So, a goat comes up to me the other day, right?  And this goat is all: "I wants da peanut buttah sandwiches!"  And I'm all: "Woah!...Woah!...Step back!"

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2005, 09:34:57 AM »
Oh I met that goat he gives ponies a bad name

It''s like I''ve died and gone to heaven but they found out it wasn''t my time so they sent me back to a brewery~Peter Griffin
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

« Reply #125 on: August 13, 2005, 09:35:41 AM »
Dancey dancey... *shakes her thayng*

--------------------
"Do you know how many of your kind I''''ve swatted with a newspaper? You are nothing but a smear on the sports page to me, pal! Eat me! EAT MEEEE!!!" ~ Agent K, Men in Black
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2005, 11:58:46 AM »
Store Wars. Education can be funny.

--------------------

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 8/15/2005 4:46:21 AM

« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2005, 07:38:44 PM »
Lojsf sjro ojstlajeti eithaiehtaiwuehtra iji iehtilawtjawlh eht ae aishthdetghaeilth anmuae ae aet ae t?

--------------------

« Reply #128 on: August 17, 2005, 12:51:49 PM »
Lassy, is that really annoying kid, Tim, stuck in the well again?  *arf!*  What's that?  He's met a new friend?  *arf!*  A creepy black-haired girl who has been trapped in the well for a really long time and is about to kill Tim for reasons unknown???  *.....arf...*  I'M ON IT!

“A wagon full of pamcakes?  In the Champeen ship?!  I’d like to see ya try!” ~ Homestar Runner        
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #129 on: August 17, 2005, 01:38:50 PM »
This is a public service announcement for the welfare of all.

To protect the public and avoid unhappiness/uneasiness, it is recommended that you shall never, never call the renowned person "Sapphira" by the term "madam."

Thank you, and be safe.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #130 on: August 17, 2005, 04:48:41 PM »
You left out the wrath of her impending Palmolive...
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #131 on: August 17, 2005, 10:32:09 PM »
Palmolive is a specialty punishment. The worst is her unending... verbal and psychological wrath that I will not describe.

« Reply #132 on: August 18, 2005, 05:46:29 AM »
Kofj dhtje dkfsakfi ieg idsjfkzj sfou ie gsdjkjg kaw? oOaoiedk;...

--------------------

« Reply #133 on: August 20, 2005, 05:52:27 PM »
Oprah... from Chicago... maybe LANDED in Chicago!

--------------------
"Woo! Flushed! Yeah, back when you was an agent, you used to LOVE gettin'' flushed! You''d be all like, Flush me, J, flush me! And I''d be all like, No... You can''t quit on me now, K..." ~ Agent J, Men in Black 2

« Reply #134 on: August 20, 2005, 10:34:52 PM »
that boring old wall attacked the coconut again. what an interesting ceiling! ooga booga boo. whoop-dee-doo. PRETTY LIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTS!11!!!1q!1reuiowhtbuiegbiuewqgrbjeybhireghbwibtruihntrhjuyktkuytgbjik

out of eden rocks!
gotee.com
friendsofoutofeden.com
outofedenonline.com
ducky go down de hole!

Print