Print

Author Topic: Your Weapon of Choice?  (Read 9308 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« on: September 26, 2010, 07:52:01 AM »

Oh, great.  A half ream of paper.  Can paper cuts defeat zombies?  Maybe they'll have enough intelligence to play rock, paper, scissor, but not enough to remember the third option. 

Edit:  Image rehosted.  I already have a Firefox add-on to sync my bookmarks, passwords, history, etc, but is there one to sync add-ons?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 07:56:54 AM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 08:04:54 AM »
An Xbox360 controller.

I guess I can bludgeon some zombies with it.
Dedicated, Awe-inspiring, Bearded...

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 08:10:39 AM »
A mason jar. Yay, glass.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2010, 08:30:03 AM »
A 17" CRT. Useless...but the netbook it's plugged into, the stuff plugged into that, and the tray the monitor is sitting on might be good.

(Luigison, Firefox 4 includes those sync functions by default, but I don't think they extend to add-ons.)

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2010, 09:02:12 AM »
Either a Logitech speaker or a broken digital picture frame. Mehhh.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 11:55:13 AM »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 12:43:57 PM »
An empty wall. Oh, great.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 12:55:14 PM »
A door? Awesome, it doubles as a weapon and a shield.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2010, 01:01:08 PM »
My school binder's the closest thing. Well, it has potential as a bludgeon and shield.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2010, 01:54:08 PM »
Depending on whether you mean to the left of me or to my computer, it's either the frame of my bed, or the wall.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2010, 03:09:04 PM »
OOH! nice I got a screwdriver... better then most things I could have gotten

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2010, 03:15:00 PM »
Depending on whether you mean to the left of me or to my computer

Assuming that the latter is also acceptable, I have a Fellowes copyholder:

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2010, 05:51:02 PM »
A swiveling office chair.  It's fairly heavy and bulky, so I guess I have it relatively good.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2010, 06:59:17 PM »
A swiveling office chair.  It's fairly heavy and bulky, so I guess I have it relatively good.
pfft... try running with a chair.
Your already dead.

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2010, 08:04:19 PM »
A small notepad. And to the left of that are sunglasses. Can't blow with this, can't blow with that, can't blow with anything else. I'm screwed.
You didn't say wot wot.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2010, 08:26:57 PM »
try running with a chair.
Why? Office chairs typically include wheels and therefore can roll. With the right modifications, a bulky chair can be a zombie's worst nightmare.

cosmic_c

• EAGLES SCREAM!
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2010, 08:48:20 PM »
*starts plowing into zombies down hill*
HAHA! EAT MY STAPPLES OFFICE FURNITURE!
*slight speed bump ahead*
>8O FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2010, 09:45:09 PM »
I'm on my Windows machine now so I have a laser printer I could throw.  (To my left there a kids chair with a Mario plushy, but no Fire Flowers in sight.)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2010, 10:28:37 PM »
Come on, someone out there has to have a plushy/figurine/pic of Gordon Freeman to their left.

*looks to left, sees cat* Um, are cats good for fighting zombies? It's my tame cat too, he'd be the perfect distraction. But it'd only stop one zombie and there's five million of them. I'm gonna need more cats.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2010, 11:08:39 PM »
My hp scanjet 4300c scanner would cause some serious damage to any brain-hungry zombies. It could also be used as a shield. Further to my left is a lamp. The possibilities are almost endless if you use a lamp as a weapon.
"It's vital to reflect occasionally on whether one is overdoing whatever it is one person is doing." ~Toadsworth

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2010, 08:26:27 PM »
A desk lamp, a piggy bank, a Mac power plug, a SNES controller and a tablet pen.

I'd have to be friggin' MacGuyver to make a plausible weapon out of this.

Sqrt2

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2010, 05:18:59 PM »
I got a desk lamp...
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2010, 09:06:34 PM »
My cell phone, a pen, a Lego mini-figure, the wireless modem (currently unplugged), the regular modem, a pack of AA batteries, my printer/scanner, the Flip video camera, the mp3 player, the Scott Pilgrim manga collection (borrowed from a friend), and my DSLite (with WarioWareDIY).

Ruling out the DS and the Scott Pilgrim manga collection, I think I could find a way to make a weapon out of these things. But not without outside help.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

kirbyman

• Tourette's
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2010, 01:29:44 PM »
A window and a piano stool...?

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2010, 05:32:58 PM »
Is it really a "weapon of choice" if we don't have much of a choice?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2010, 02:52:19 AM »
Oh, great. I get to use a folder flooded with paper as a weapon. Maybe I can amuse the zombies by asking them how many pieces of paper are in it.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2010, 02:34:49 AM »
I have three options to the immediate left of my computer screen:

-Modem
-Left speaker
-My dad's German Buck Creek skinning knife.

The knife is in a box ready to be shipped out since he sold it on eBay, and that's touching the left side of the screen, so, a knife it is.

Formerly quite reasonable.

Print