Print

Author Topic: Ever wanted to be an actor?  (Read 29468 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2003, 09:57:55 AM »
**Okay, rules change. (I was thinking about it anyway.) You can now be TWO stars, and other characters (including other stars) can be involved in your scene. Otherwise no progress would be made in the story.

When I mean two stars, that means the focus of your post is on them (preferably just one of them), as if they were the main characters in a novel. Only the characters you control can give their thoughts/feelings outside of dialogue.

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2003, 01:45:49 PM »
Then Dr. Mario (I also want Waluigi and Homer Simpson) said, "I...can't...fight off...these viruses...much longer."

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2003, 08:26:29 PM »
Meanwhile, Mario was still missing. Fox located Bowser's Castle from the Great Fox, and flew to that location. When he got there, he gasped in surprise.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2003, 11:24:22 AM »
Peach ran into her castle and quickly slammed the large door behind her. An eerie feeling crept over her. She paused, listening intently. Nothing.
But she couldn't shake the thought.
"Hello!?" she called, "Is anyone there?!"
Again the princess paused. Cautiously she looked around the entryway.
"Hello...?"
Suddenly a shrill, deafening cry echoed throughout the hallway. Peach quickly spun around, horrified...

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/10/2003 10:26:04 AM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2003, 01:26:20 PM »
because Homer Simpson was eating her garbage, and kept saying, "Mmmm... Bad Eggs"

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2003, 01:40:35 PM »
Peach stopped.
"Huh? Who the heck are you!? And what are you doing in MY CASTLE!?" She nearly gagged on the foul odor emmiting from the area around the strange character.
"SECURITY!!" she screamed "HELP!!"

**Hmm...strangely, I thought this story was actually turning serious.**

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2003, 11:49:07 PM »
Falco entered the castle and lured Homer to Shifting Sand Land with a donut.

You can be silent and let the world think you are a fool, or you can open your mouth and remove all doubt.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2003, 08:19:21 AM »
Peach then noticed Falco in her castle.
"Wah...? What are you doing here? I thought you were on some sort of mission to save the galaxy or something."

--------------------

« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2003, 07:54:50 PM »
But Homer escaped by stopping, pressing PAUSE, and selecting exit level.

Edited by - Dr. Mario on 4/11/2003 6:56:07 PM

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2003, 08:14:07 PM »
Luigi (Thats-a me!! I'm also Johnny Knoxville and uhh.... Thats all who I am right now.) was sitting on the sofa in Mario's Pad awating his arrival, but since Mario had not come home for lunch Luigi began to worry. He decided to grab his trusty Poltergiest 3000 just in case Boos were the cause...

-----Meanwhile-----
Johnny Knoxville sets himself in a shopping cart and has Bam Margera push him into a rosebush...and as Johnny K. flys into the bush, Mario appears right in front of him and is clobbered by Knoxville and the shopping cart.. The plot thickens!!

Mama Mia! ''Samatta you?!

Edited by - Dairy King on 4/11/2003 7:16:54 PM
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2003, 10:05:27 PM »
Dude, this story is awesome!  There are, like, 80 different plot lines going on at once!  Let's not let this story fall into the sillyness that has infected the other topics.  It's okay if the story is silly, but please make sure that it makes at least some sense and does not contradict itself.

Anyway, back at Bowser's Keep, Fox and Bowser were BOTH starring confusedly at...Kenny, from South Park, who had somehow gotten into the Mushroom Kingdom and had walked into Bowser's Keep to ask for help to get back to Colorodo.

Kenny mumbled something completely incoherent, which translated to mean:

"Who the <censored> are you guys?  A fox and a...thing?  HEY!  You're video game characters!  Cool!"

Just then, one of the eerie chandaleres that decorate Bowser's residense broke from the ceiling and fell straight toward Kenny.  He screamed and dove out the way, but accidently rolled of an edge and into one of the pointless pits of lava that Bowser is also so found of.  He burst into a greasy ball of fire and died.

Edited by - Hirocon on 4/11/2003 9:51:48 PM

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2003, 11:44:00 PM »
Suddenly a crash was heard from upstairs in Peach's castle.  Moments later a almost rythmic thudding signaled the arival of Wario( thats me! I'm also a cranky goomba named Chester, and Ed from Ed,Edd,n'Eddy) who had been plundering Peach's upstairs vault and was now falling head over heel down the stairs, spouting gold coins and precious gems from every pocket. He landed flat on his face at the bottom cursing about his luck.  Noticing Peach, he ran out the door still droping coins. On his way out, he tripped over a dinner plate that had the remains of a pie on it.

I'm as cute as a banana and twice as yellow!
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2003, 12:51:25 AM »
Fox decided to leave Bowser's Keep for fear of the same fiery demise Kenny met. Meanwhile, Falco was explaining to Peach that he had picked up strange energy readings emanating from somewhere deep below the castle. Peach was quite surprised by this.
Mario was dazed and confused by the impact from Johnny Knoxville and his rose bush, and decided to go somewhere else and find some food. He was hungry.
Slippy was still doing life scans for Mario...

That was a joke.

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2003, 11:57:57 AM »
Mario went to the nearest Olive Garden restraunt, and ordered fettuccini alfredo. Knoxville went to the hospital because of all the thorns from the bush and because his head hurt from smashing into the plumber.
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2003, 12:22:23 AM »
"I've GOT to figure out what's going on here," said Fox, in another one of his pointlessly-obvious-yet-oh-so-cool statements. Slippy contacted him via the wrist communicator. "Hi, Fox! I think I've located Mario... do you like Italian food?" Fox was confused by this. "Slippy, what's 'Italian' food?" Slippy was taken aback. "Oh, um... well...--" The connection cut off at this point.

Mario was thoroughly enjoying his bowl of neverending pasta when suddenly...

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 4/15/2003 11:55:01 PM
That was a joke.

Print