Print

Author Topic: Extreme Makeover: Yoshi edition  (Read 4361 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« on: August 07, 2007, 05:13:54 PM »

Tired of that Wii with the glossy white look? Well, even though Nintendo hasn't announced a new color for the Wii, it seems gamers are always ready to make a new system their own.  Industrial designer and ebay seller 'brianyounglee' has put up for sale a special color edition of the Wii called 'Yoshi green', designed with Mario's faithful buddy Yoshi as the inspiration. That's not all, he even painted the green dino on there, and the base has been given Yoshi eggs to compliment the system. If that not enough to get your palm's itching, he's included Mario Party 8 and WiiPlay (with remote).

The bid is now just over 400 bucks, so if you're a big Yoshi fan or simply just need a Wii, maybe now is the time to bid. You can see more pics and ante up at the link below!

Link: Ebay item: Yoshi edition Customized Wii
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 08:28:05 PM by Super-Jesse »
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 05:33:09 PM »
I'd buy a skin like that. And a second to keep in mint condition to sell in ten years, when it's worth a fortune. Heh heh heh.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2007, 07:59:38 AM »
The Yoshi drawing looks nice, but I hate that shade of green.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 08:23:50 AM »
^Yeah, it doesn't have that glossy, factory-fresh look (of green--like we saw in those concept pictures long, long ago), but that is still really well done (too bad they don't show the base)--and with two games? Alright.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 09:10:24 AM »
Funny thing is, it looks a lot like the shade of green that the developer systems are colored.

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 10:18:06 PM »
If I had a lot of money, and I didn't have a Wii, then I'd buy that.

Print