Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U and 3DS  (Read 145144 times)

« Reply #555 on: December 18, 2015, 03:29:38 PM »
Had Cloud ever appeared on a Nintendo console?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #556 on: December 18, 2015, 04:56:38 PM »
Multiple Kingdom Hearts games, Theatrhythm, and Final Fantasy Explorers.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #557 on: February 12, 2016, 10:28:48 PM »

If you shave two pixels off each side of the portraits, you can fit everyone in one screen on the 3DS, with room left over for two big Random buttons that I didn't feel like drawing (the one on the left would work like the Melee random where it picks one and you see who it picks, and the other one would work like the Brawl/4 button where you don't know who you're gonna get until the fight starts). Or some more characters.

(Ness and Lucas are high-fiving now; that's adorable.)

I also made this one while I was at it, and forgot to leave room for a random button. Maybe it's on the bottom screen.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #558 on: February 23, 2016, 05:52:33 PM »
the roster only has cloud, corrin and bayonetta in it so I would say no
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #559 on: February 23, 2016, 06:25:39 PM »
the roster only has cloud, corrin and bayonetta in it so I would say no

****ing dumb ass

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #560 on: February 23, 2016, 08:37:17 PM »
Wow what an insight it's almost as if BP usually uses sarcasm.
Are you the new ColonelKR
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #561 on: February 24, 2016, 12:40:01 AM »
Had Cloud ever appeared on a Nintendo console?

Lakitu has been riding in one since SMB.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #562 on: February 24, 2016, 01:31:24 AM »
A few spin-offs (usually with the hands-sawn-off superdeformed chibi kawaii >3< art that would clash hilariously with the tone of any of the real games) on Nintendos have had Clod, but FF7 has not been on a Nintendo
It's YOUR problem!

CrossEyed7

« Reply #563 on: February 24, 2016, 08:52:16 PM »
Cloud's definitely an important part of Nintendo's history. Not one they'd really want to celebrate, but
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #564 on: February 24, 2016, 10:04:20 PM »
Like Sonic?
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #565 on: February 24, 2016, 10:31:21 PM »
Cloud seems like he's really more there to represent Final Fantasy as a whole, which is very synonymous with Nintendo. Can't really blame a business for picking the face of the most famous game in that particular series.

« Reply #566 on: February 25, 2016, 01:05:51 AM »
Wish they'd gone with a Black Mage instead. I want to Blizzaga someone's ass.

Come to think of it, the only character I've downloaded was Mewtwo, and I wouldn't have bothered had he not been free. All I've bought besides that are the Toad and Geno costumes and the Mario Maker stage.

Also, http://www.technobuffalo.com/2016/02/23/sakurai-geno-super-smash-dlc-character/
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:35:25 AM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #567 on: February 25, 2016, 02:16:18 AM »
The Chef has the right idea. Cloud is the Final Fantasy character; if you asked a hundred people which series protagonist was their favorite, you'd get a handful of responses each for Cecil, Terra, Squall, and Tidus, with the majority of the responses being Cloud. Picking another Final Fantasy character for a crossover fighter would be like picking Raiden instead of Solid Snake or DmC Dante instead of classic Devil May Cry Dante.

CrossEyed7

« Reply #568 on: February 25, 2016, 05:59:58 PM »
Wouldn't've killed Square to throw in a couple more songs for the stage, tho. Not only no remixes, but no FF6, SMRPG, or Chrono Trigger music either? Cloud's technically been on Nintendo consoles, but nothing in his Smash representation has anything to do with Nintendo.

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #569 on: February 25, 2016, 08:07:28 PM »
Theatrhythm? It's a stretch, but Cloud, Let The Battles Begin, and Fight On! (AKA the best piece in anything ever) were in at least the first game. (I don't own Curtain Call, so I don't know if it has Let The Battles Begin)
read jitsu wa watashi wa

Print