Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1704743 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #8025 on: November 01, 2013, 07:48:43 PM »
I remember hearing the word from one of my high school teachers (way back in the 80's) discussing other terms like beatniks.
Luigison was calling people hipsters before doing things before they were cool was cool.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #8026 on: November 02, 2013, 04:41:29 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #8027 on: November 02, 2013, 05:04:30 PM »
Why couldn't they just have disabled the photo-sharing function?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #8028 on: November 02, 2013, 10:21:06 PM »
BUT YOU CAN DRAW BAD WORDS

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

Also, does no one have MS Paint and email any more?

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #8029 on: November 02, 2013, 11:48:20 PM »
Less mobile
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #8030 on: November 05, 2013, 06:46:24 PM »
That's so stupid. That's like shutting down all of the internet because some people use it for piracy.

Y'know what else is stupid? Knowing that being an adolescent, I probably couldn't possibly know what love really is...and still getting bummed out about what I think is love anyways. It sure does suck when you think the one who has feelings for likes you...and then you find out that you were screwed before you even started. I'm pretty sure I know who it is she likes, too, so every time I see them talk I get to die a little inside. I wish I could get over this knowing that there are people with worse problems...I feel like I'm trapped in a catch 22. Every time I talk to her, I get false hope that I know is for nothing in the end anyways, yet I can't help myself from thinking that she just might finally like me. So talking to her hurts me. But when I tried not talking to her for a few days, I got really sad and lonely and missed her, and she ended up striking up conversation with me anyways, so I just kinda threw that plan out the window for a while. (By the way, she lives in a country in northern Europe. I know that internet relationships are supposed to never work out, but two good friends of mine are in a really really great relationship, and they have yet to meet each other in real life. Maybe it's the maturity of adulthood that makes long distance relationships supposedly impossible. I used to see them be all lovey-dovey and think "Aw, that's so cute! I'm really happy for [friend's name]." But lately I see them talking and I just feel like crying.

Screw being a whiny teenager that can't shut up while other people are having real problems.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 02:16:54 PM by TheMightyThor »
Relics.

« Reply #8031 on: November 06, 2013, 05:00:29 AM »
Finding love is like getting a blue shell in Mario Kart. It's rare and wonderful, and you might think that you'll never see it, but it has its way of finding its way to you, even when you feel like you're at your worst.

And, of course, if you get ahead of yourself, it'll blow up on you. :P
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #8032 on: November 06, 2013, 04:44:12 PM »
So you're saying we can feel entitled to love by sitting around on our asses all day.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #8033 on: November 06, 2013, 05:19:03 PM »
He's saying love is made of tough blue leathery carapace covered in spikes.

« Reply #8034 on: November 08, 2013, 03:54:44 PM »
I think he's really trying to say is
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhNW_jKrQY" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhNW_jKrQY</a>

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #8035 on: November 15, 2013, 09:42:38 AM »
My wrist is hurting a lot right now. If you're wondering why, I fell.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #8036 on: November 15, 2013, 05:49:49 PM »
In love with a girl on the computer screen?

« Reply #8037 on: November 27, 2013, 06:53:55 AM »
EDIT: Okay, I've kinda sorta gotten over this now so I'll condense it into bearable teenage bull[dukar] drama form. Basically, last night this girl who I thought was a pretty good person revealed that she'd been cheating on her boyfriend with this "alpha" ******bag that knew she had a boyfriend and didn't care because "He doesn't respect him". He's a piece of [dukar] but I don't know if I fully convinced her to cut all ties with him, although that's what I want her to do (and I know that she's at least partially done that). I was really beaten up about it just from feeling bad for her boyfriend, who doesn't know all this is going on, and I woke up today sick to my stomach and feeling like crying just from remembering the situation. I lost all hope in love and friendship for a while, though I'm much better now. Still, though...[darn], this situation ****ing sucks. I can't exactly "hate" her, because in any other context she's a great person. That's why I'm absolutely confounded by all this.

Tch, women. I think I'm gonna give up on girls for now and start trying to go out with guys for a while. And no, Weegee, dumping her dox all over the internet won't make the situation any better.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:26:17 AM by TheMightyThor »
Relics.

« Reply #8038 on: November 27, 2013, 01:53:51 PM »
Indeed, that would be a vindictive and childish way of handling it. You have to find the nudes she's invariably taken and dump those.

« Reply #8039 on: November 27, 2013, 02:05:42 PM »
that one had me on the floor for like ten seconds you *******

She's cut off contact with him now, and I guess the issue's done with. She told me she's glad I helped her see the guy she cheated on her boyfriend with's true ways. Although I still think that's a bad thing to do even if said guy weren't a mega ******...
Relics.

Print