Print

Author Topic: Brawl in the Family  (Read 14340 times)

« on: November 03, 2009, 08:25:07 AM »
http://www.brawlinthefamily.com/ This is one of the best webcomics out there. Go there and check it out.

I recently got banned from the forums. Can someone go and ask why marioguy was banned? I didn't even do anything wrong. I think one of the admins are out to get me.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 08:30:36 AM by sadib100 »
Yay!

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 08:49:01 AM »
Man sadib100 you just can't stay out of trouble.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 09:53:03 AM »
I like it. Pretty funny, but I wouldn't say it's one of the best.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 10:41:44 AM »
I've had it bookmarked for quite some time.  Actually, BitF strips have been posted here on the FF occasionally.  I love the Waluijafar strip.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 10:58:23 AM »
Toon Link's sad eyes on 00000028 made me cry a little.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2009, 03:58:01 PM »
This wouldn't be the first time an admin was out to get me. There was this guy named Mr. Reaper from the Yoshi Forum Network. He used to edit my posts to make them sound stupid. Those type of people shouldn't be allowed to moderate.
Yay!

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2009, 04:44:17 PM »
The finale to "Zombie Attack" he posted today (IMO) at first, went as I supposed it would, but the ending was totally unexpected.  I love it when TB messes with what you think to be true about the characters that way.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2009, 06:13:39 PM »
You guys have to find out why I was banned.
Yay!

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2009, 07:51:52 PM »
Let's rephrase that for the sake of piqueing the interest of fellow readers. Please read the following in the voice of Sean Connery:

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to ascertain the motive(s) behind the forcible eviction of "marioguy" from one "brawlinthefamily.com forums" by any means necessary. Violence can and must be used, should the need arise. Scan the microchip we've implanted in your upper left thigh for further instructions.

This message shall explode in ten seconds.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 08:59:33 PM »
Mr. Reaper was an awesome guy from what I remember. Your posts were edited because you were trolling as usual.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2009, 09:07:44 PM »
Mr Reaper is nothing more than a pathetic shell of a person who abuses his power because he thinks it's funny. He's not awesome in the least.
Yay!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2009, 09:13:46 PM »
WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2009, 09:39:58 PM »
Hmmm, a user named marioguy getting banned from a forum...

Why does that sound so right?

« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2009, 04:11:38 AM »
Mr Reaper is nothing more than a pathetic shell of a person who abuses his power because he thinks it's funny. He's not awesome in the least.

I'm sure we'd all care about your plight if you weren't such a child.

Besides, from what I remember, the majority of users at TYFN despised you and rightfully so.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2009, 08:19:59 AM »
I'm sure we'd all care about your plight if you weren't such a child.

Besides, from what I remember, the majority of users at TYFN despised you and rightfully so.
I'm not talking about when I was first banned. I joined back a few months ago while the forum was dying. Most people didn't even know who I was, and I was getting well with the everyone. Then Mr. Reaper came around. "You can't be popular. I have to ban you to make myself look good." He's an ass.
Yay!

Print