Print

Author Topic: Was J.J. fired?  (Read 4571 times)

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« on: November 02, 2006, 05:36:52 PM »
He never appears in the mailbags anymore. I wouldn't think he'd just leave the site for good. Did Deezer fire him or did he just not want to work at TMK anymore? I miss him.

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 05:38:43 PM »
I chuckled to myself after reading the title.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 06:31:58 PM »
It would be great if he appeared right aboot now and answered that himself. Wonder what he'd say...Anyway, no, notice when he does answer mailbags he usually talks aboot how much he'd rather not be dealing with such stupid questions and all?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2006, 07:23:37 PM »
I miss him myself. It's always fun to have a cynical, outspoken, angry canadian berate everyone he has to deal with. He also had some different viewpoints from the rest of the staff which kept things interesting.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2006, 10:50:34 PM »
Yeah, I wondered where J.J. went, too. I kinda miss himm Maybe he was fired. I could just imagine it now...

*J.J. faces Deezer in his office*

Deezer: I'm sorry, J.J., it's not you, it's me. Buisness has been tight lately, and I have to lay of some people, and-

*J.J. starts crying*

Deezer: Oh, J.J.! Don't be like that- I don't have anything against you! Look at it from a buisness standpoint! J.J.!

This post was not meant to offend anyone in anyway.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2006, 11:44:38 PM »
J.J. wasn't fired, you loonies. Guess he just gets bored with TMK and us. Or maybe his hoose is a secret undergroond base where he's concocting nuclear weapons to destroy AOL.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2006, 02:46:04 AM »
No, he's dead.  He was one angst filled bacon loving Canadian fool and we loved him for it. 

</sarcasm>
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2006, 07:40:51 AM »
J.J. McCullough
I figure he's just busy with the cartoon he draws.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 03:35:57 PM »
There would have to be new arenas for the secret characters, too.

Captain Falcon's could be a race track way up in the sky. The gimmick would be every so often cars would whiz by and knock you away.

[...]and maybe you could throw the Mr. Saturns at each other or something...

J.J. PREDICTED THE FUTURE!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 05:05:57 PM »
Hey! That's my sig! Finally, someone found a good picture of it.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2006, 04:10:35 PM »
Oh, I've always loved that line! It makes me laugh every time!!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2006, 11:00:09 PM »
The funny thing about that diagram on the hand dryers is that some have a third picture showing the squigglies aimed at the person's head, implying that you can dry your face with it.  Or launch bacon at your face, it seems.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 12:44:16 AM »
And what better place to launch bacon!

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2006, 03:18:02 AM »
Ahaha.  Dang, I never realized that had an actual story behind it.  I just thought it was funny on its own.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

Print