Print

Author Topic: my little thing i made  (Read 94485 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2009, 10:48:52 AM »
"Hehehe. Burp-burp BUURRRRP!!!"
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 04:15:17 PM »
What is wrong with you?

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2009, 05:01:55 PM »
The funniest ones are the first one and the fact that your mother named you Ainslie, knowing fully the mockery and dejection you'd be subjected to evermore.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2009, 05:03:48 PM »
Quote from: Weegee
named you Ainslie, knowing fully the mockery and dejection you'd be subjected to evermore
...?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 05:05:40 PM by Ninjap00 »

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 05:55:31 PM »
...Unless your name ISN'T Ainslie Streeter. I've heard weirder than that, though.

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2009, 06:47:28 PM »
That is my name, but what mockery and dejection?
I am confused.

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2009, 07:01:17 PM »
It's like being named Egbert or Gaylord or... EAUUGH. Never mind. Well, it's good to hear that your colourful name hasn't proved detrimental to your aims as of yet.

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2009, 07:02:44 PM »
no my name is cool and unusual i am pretty sure.
stop being such a communists.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2009, 11:04:10 PM »
I wish I had an awesome name like that. My name is boring.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2009, 11:14:51 PM »
On the contrary, Boring sounds like quite an interesting name to have.

lololololol sea wut i did thar

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2009, 03:25:10 AM »
In Flash, the white box you see on the workspace isn't really there. You can set the background color of the Flash movie so you don't have it against a white background (probably have to find out what shade of gray this forum is using. Looks like it's #222222.

Wouldn't it be easier to export as a GIF? Just color the background something like magenta so you can set the GIF's transparent color to that, making the background transparent. I don't recommend making white transparent since that one guy in the cartoon is also white, so he'd turn into a dark gray guy if posted here.

Of course, it would have taken less time for me to just make the background transparent as opposed to writing this. So here you go.

EDIT: Would have been if it weren't saved to .JPG. I think I'm reminded now why we should start sending PNGs when the images are simple: PNG allows multiple levels of transparency. GIF only allows full transparency, so the border has to look blocky or else you'll get white spots around the edges. PNGs would be great for Flash images since Flash is just vectors that ends up as anti-aliased lines.

I remember Face. Good times. Good mocking-Face-because-I'm-way-older-than-the-target-audience times. I did like when he mimicked a frog though.
*looks at comic again* We don't have enough images of people getting childhood memories scarred. I'm pretty sure there are similar comics involving Big Bird... oh, duh, the picture of Big Bird served up as a Thanksgiving bird.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2009, 04:14:07 AM »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2009, 11:35:05 AM »
What is wrong with you?

What, you don't remember how Face would giggle and say berp-berp BEERRRP!!

"Hi there. Face here!"
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 11:38:40 AM by Trainman »
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2009, 04:09:26 PM »
I hardly remember Face at all, actually.

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2009, 04:59:06 PM »
If anything, most of your comics are pretty funny. I laughed at quite a few of them.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print