Print

Author Topic: Character Ideas For Next SSB Game  (Read 22037 times)

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2004, 07:12:14 PM »
Hmm...how about Kuribo's Shoe as an item? That would be awesome! It would let you stomp on people and do 20%, but it would only last for a bit longer than the hammer. Story mode would be awesome. And on the character select screen, why wasn't there a random character button in either game? That would be a great addition.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who
....v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.<•>_<•>

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2004, 07:18:08 PM »
In Smash Bros. Melee, you could select a random character by choosing either of the empty spaces in the lower right/left of the character selection area.
I don't quite remember, but you might need all of the characters unlocked in order to do this...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2004, 11:25:19 PM »
You need to unlock no one to slect randomly. If they did do a Kuribo's shoe, It should last untill beaten off, not a limited time, otherwise, it wouldn't hold true to the item's true nature.

[edit] I do believe I already suggested a Kuribo's Shoe.

Let me away from this boulder!

Edited by - Popple on 4/19/2004 10:26:46 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2004, 11:47:41 PM »
How does the Super Mushroom hold true to its nature, with its 8 second time limit?

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2004, 01:12:31 PM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Starman from Earthbound.

« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2004, 02:02:28 PM »
i think that it would be IDIOTIC if they would bring back the trophies! replace them with awards,medals big trophies,badges etc.!

(insert signature here)

« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2004, 09:19:30 PM »
Awards, badges, medals, and big trophies are bland and a stupid idea. The trophies were unique and they had more variety. They were more rewarding than regular bland medals, and badges would ever be. The trophies also had cool curiosities, like the Yoshi's Island level reflecting off of the Metal Mario trophy. Or the third eye on the Daisy trophy. Or the phrase 2L84ME on the bottom of the Barrel Cannon trophy. You won't find that on a medal or a regular trophy or a badge.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2004, 10:51:31 PM »
Well although, Luigi's fire is an origionall move, why doesnt he have lihtning instead like in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2004, 11:42:31 PM »
Let's review the timeline here -

SSBM - 2001
M&LSS - 2003
That was a joke.

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2004, 12:46:46 AM »
Fascinating, Captain.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2004, 07:50:21 PM »
maybe an item could be..... Instead of the invisible thing, how about an invisible cap that makes you only partly invisible, but your invincible, just temporarily. Metal caps are good to stay, but reduce the time, increase the weight, and become invincible. The wing cap should be able to slowly go down, like the parasol, and you should be able to jump higher.

Sqrt2

« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2004, 01:51:45 PM »
The character the next SSB needs is Magikoopa.

B-button moves are as follows:

Neutral B - Fires magic wand (inc SMW Playstation symbols)at opponents (hold to charge). Damage 5 to 20 percent

Smash B -  Uses broomstick to charge at opponents (in same manner as Luigi's Green Missile)  Damage 6 to 30 percent

Up+B Teleport in direction of control stick. Damage 0 percent

Down+B Points wand at ground causing mini-earthquake. Damage 20 percent

If you are in a car travelling at the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
AA fanboy and proud!

« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2004, 05:57:51 PM »
I think Jirachi shoud be in it. He could use a blast from his TRUE EYE as the smash-b! Now THAT sounds cool!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2004, 09:43:14 PM »
Sorry GG, but Game Freak makes the Pokemon games and HAL Laboratories makes the SSB games. Nintendo just owns the licences to SSB and the Pokemon franchise.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2004, 10:29:17 AM »
I think that they should put in the guy from Super Punch-Out!!. I think his name was Glass Joe. They should probably throw in another character too, like Mr. Sandman, or someone.

Print