Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1703353 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #6555 on: April 05, 2010, 06:25:30 AM »
...in a cave!  WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6556 on: April 05, 2010, 12:42:16 PM »
I just got through half of Insomnia by Stephen King before quitting. Stephen King has this really nasty habit of starting a book out good, then running out of ideas and just rewriting The Stand with different characters.

Seriously, how many of his books are about a small town being slowly divided into two distinct groups, one led by a charismatic, yet so so obviously evil, bad guy and the other led by a king old lady, with dark forces converging upon the town for an ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny with good forces, and a baby/dog/little kid caught in the middle? And worse, how many of those start off looking like actually cool?
every

« Reply #6557 on: April 05, 2010, 12:58:33 PM »
a king old lady

...who owns a moth which resembles a poorly-constructed tent.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #6558 on: April 05, 2010, 02:59:28 PM »
^ I started that little thing! How awesome!

I have angst because I've been fighting with a headache all weekend (kind of ironic, due to chocolate and soda intake). I got up this morning and nearly had to throw my daughter down when I ran to the bathroom to throw up. The headache is still here, but it's only a minor inconvience now.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #6559 on: April 05, 2010, 03:33:08 PM »
Allergies. :G
What's your problem, Cambodian?

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #6560 on: April 05, 2010, 04:30:38 PM »
Same thing here. I hate it so much.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #6561 on: April 11, 2010, 12:16:31 PM »
This is ridiculous; my lips are chapped and it's the middle of spring.  I shouldn't have to deal with this until early next year, in the dead of winter.

In other news, my computer, for whatever reason, isn't recognizing my audio device.

foxmccloudfan

• Guess who's banned!!!
« Reply #6562 on: April 11, 2010, 12:55:29 PM »
Had to buy the first spyro because mine doesn't work. :<
Guess who's back!!!

« Reply #6563 on: April 15, 2010, 12:34:17 AM »
So here we are two days after I've sent my Wii off, and now I can't play my DS (or any of my handheld games) for having left it (them) at my aunts. We were only gone overnight, and sure it was probably a mistake to bring the entire backpack full of handheld gaming goodness, but for my wife to react the way she did when I realised that I had left it (and then asked her if we could turn around since we weren't that far from my aunts) just makes me even more angry.

If it'd been something that she felt was important, we would have been turned around PDQ..

Now I may have to wait two weeks for my mom to go visit her sister and bring my backpack back. This makes me sound terribly OCD, but all those steps in the PokeWalker are going to be useless for the next two weeks, I won't be able to play games over wifi, and I also don't have the Wii currently.

I'm having serious withdrawal here.. :(
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6564 on: April 15, 2010, 12:58:30 AM »
Am I a huge jerk for thinking that not being able to play video games isn't a real problem? I mean I struggle to fit in a few hours per week these days when I even feel like playing.
That was a joke.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #6565 on: April 15, 2010, 04:22:53 AM »
But... you have, like... a life and stuff.  But then so does Toad (I'm fairly certain), so...

* Turtlekid1 shrugs

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #6566 on: April 15, 2010, 06:52:12 AM »
The only thing I think I've really played in months is Guitar Hero every now and then.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #6567 on: April 15, 2010, 10:07:20 AM »
Am I a huge jerk for thinking that not being able to play video games isn't a real problem? I mean I struggle to fit in a few hours per week these days when I even feel like playing.

Nah, you're not a huge jerk. A big one, maybe, but not huge. XD

It helps me relax when the kids are asleep, and they even like watching me play when they're awake (my daughter really likes to watch New SMBW).

But... you have, like... a life and stuff.  But then so does Toad (I'm fairly certain), so...

* Turtlekid1 shrugs

I do have sorta a life. Taking care of the two kids.. :)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #6568 on: April 16, 2010, 04:46:39 PM »
God, the last time I played something that wasn't TF2 or Tetris was like, [dukar], a year ago, I dunno.
every

« Reply #6569 on: April 16, 2010, 04:55:24 PM »
I bought a bunch of games during spring break because they were on clearance, but I didn't get a lot of time to play them because of work and stuff. When the semester ends, I'm still not going to get a chance to play them because there's going to be an influx of more games to get.

On the bright side, the end of the school arcade means my money won't be wasted every month like before.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Print