Print

Author Topic: Anyone here know where I can find sheet music for SMB  (Read 2145 times)

« on: May 14, 2001, 01:26:55 PM »
Anybody???

Cheers

If I could go back in time to any period, It would be to my first Nintendo Experience!
If I could go back in time to any period, It would be to my first Nintendo Experience!

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2001, 03:01:42 PM »
I don't know of any sheet music for SMB, but try downloading a SMB midi as well as a program called Anvil Studio. Then open up the SMB midi in that program, and look over the different notes featured in the song for each instrument used in the midi.

It''s hard to save the world when you''re a penguin in wizard clothing.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2001, 04:46:29 PM »
so some body is trying to copy my name and get away with it huh? hehe just kidding

It''s a me Marionut#1
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2001, 02:19:02 PM »
Thankyou Penguin Wizard - U are a genius and I hope that you're reading this because I thank you whole-heartedly for your suggestion and by god it worked.

Many Thanks

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2001, 10:05:48 PM »
Any time, Mario Nut!

If you have any more questions, drop me a line at my e-mail address at mcbosh@hotmail.com

It''s hard to save the world when you''re a penguin in wizard clothing.
You didn't say wot wot.

Print