Print

Author Topic: Codes  (Read 3296 times)

« on: May 28, 2001, 06:51:54 PM »
Okay, I've Beaten Mario 1-3 and Mario 64 But I Never Had Actually Finished Mario World. And,  Like The Big Loser  I Am I'm Stuck In The illusion woods or whatever. :P So, Though I Beat 1-3 on old nintendo without Game Genie I Decided To Try Game Genie On Mario World Just For An Inviscibility Code To Get Past This One Level That Seems To Be Needed To Be Solved A Different Way To Get Out Of The Darn Woods. :P ( I have Originally bought The Game Genie Years Ago To Use On The Animanicas Game, That Had No Useful Codes For Beating It :P) But What Happened? The Game Genie Codes Don't Work ;_; Why? Cause I Have A Special Version of Super Mario World That Includes Mario All Stars On The Same Cartrage. The Mario All Stars Codes Work, But Not The Ones For Mario World. Does Anyone Know Of Codes That Would Work For It? Please? *begging face*
"They Called Me Looney, They Called Me CRAZY!, THEY CALLED ME INSANE! Boy were they right."

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2001, 08:17:43 PM »
I can't think of any offhand, but there are a few sites you might try...

www.gamesages.com

www.gamefaqs.com

Also, search the web for the Game Genie Code Creators' Club.  I forgot their URL, but they've got tons of codes.

Also, you can find the official Game Genie codebooks in .txt format at this site-

www.hasbro.com/gamegenie/

Hope that helps.
Someone set up us the bomb!

Link

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2001, 08:30:56 PM »
Um... Try the site Doomba sent me in "Who has the game called Robotrek?"

If you don't have the time it is.

www.gamewinners.com

The Triforce Protector

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2001, 10:59:58 AM »
one time i made a code for smas+smw its the invincible code it will let u play in the beta tester stage its cool. but anyway u should try nintendocc.com
Sig...
------------------------------
Small Console = Big Ballz

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2001, 10:27:08 AM »
Just as Honipio said,Gamefaqs.com,or Gamesages.com

Here we go!
--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

Link

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2001, 08:34:02 AM »
I'm on gamefaqs's message board also. Try me there. But I'm not Link.

------------------------------
The Triforce Protector
Ask me for Cheat Codes

Print