Print

Author Topic: Stupid PlayStation...  (Read 7628 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: February 18, 2002, 09:08:48 PM »
There are many reasons why I hate the PlayStation, one of them is because they have NO CREATIVE TALENT! Sony just likes to copy Nintendo's games and pass them off as their own ideas!

Another reason why I hate the PlayStation systems is because PS2 killed the Sega DreamaCast! If Sony had never released PS2, I'm sure Sega would still be in the competition!

Sony sucks... They will never be as successful as Nintendo or Sega! Nintendo and Sega make the best games, and I hope that never changes...

LONG LIVE NINTENDO AND SEGA!

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2002, 09:51:55 PM »
i was never a big PS fan either...even though  mah friends were, i stuck mostly with nintendo, i like the games on the system as opposed to the PS ones...i stayed faithful to Nintendo ever since i got my very own NES!! :)
Hi! I am Link of Hyrule.  I joined on Monday, February 18, 2002.  That is all!

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2002, 11:10:05 PM »
actually sega still alive in japan

00 boo : double o boo
visit my website at
00boo.tripod.com/00boo

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2002, 02:12:11 AM »
personally i like playstation better and im planning to get a ps2 instead of a gamecube. if nintendo makes wario games for ngc, ill reconsider.  

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2002, 06:30:15 AM »
Boo! Boo! Bandicootbuddy, you suck! Nintendo is a lot better than the crappy PlayStation junk!

And to the guy that said Sega is still alive in Japan... if that's true, then why aren't they still supporting the DreamCast here in America?

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2002, 02:51:11 PM »
<to the toys 'r' us theme.
i don't want a playstation
i'm a nintendo kid
there's a million things nintendo has that i can play with
from mario to wario to other video games
it's the best system around
<end song 'cause i forget the rest>
one good thing about ps beatin' stuffing out of sega is that i'll be able to play sonic on the game cube!

____
''dig it, cat''s and kittens''>>>neutrino (tmnt)

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2002, 02:56:15 PM »
Playstation is bad.  X-Box is worse.  Nintendo rules!!
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2002, 03:06:30 PM »
Hey! Don't be so hard on the playstation...Actually Boo!Boo!down with the playstation!!!...Playstation...isn't that the name of some cheap daycare?

Prepare yourself for the Great Beyond Mario!!!-Bowser
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2002, 05:44:02 PM »
Sony can't make games worth s*it!  I guess it's an opinion, but I agree that they have no talent.  They should of been on Nintendo's side, cause Sony's hardware is nicely built, but the games are like shooting, racing, and football= All the same, all the time!  NINTENDO RULES!

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2002, 06:28:10 PM »
PLAYSTATION AND X-BOX SUCK!

LONG LIVE NINTENDO!

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2002, 07:13:57 PM »
My friend, Peter, loves XBox. I keep telling him GameCube is better. But he don't listen.

Ciao!- LuigiMario333
frostbite, destroy VidioGameConspericy!
*frostbite destroys him*
YAY!

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2002, 08:49:25 PM »
Some of my friends are like that too only they like Playstation 2. I tried to convert them to Nintendo fans but they wouldn't listen to me.

I''m-a Luigi, number one!
 I''''m-a Luigi, number one!

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2002, 02:04:46 AM »
the only reason i like nintendo cuz wario games and pokemon. and I LIKE PAPER AMRIO EXCEPT I JUST LIKE PLAYSTATION BETTER CUZ I GREW UP WITH THAT OKAY? AND IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH JST CUZ MY OPINION< YOU SUCK>

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2002, 11:32:21 AM »
Okay, I agree with the fact that the PlayStation hardware is built well... But the games seem to be very repetitive...PS1 and PS2 have a ton of saports games, shooting games, and RPG's.

Nintnedo systems have action/platformers, Mario games, Zelda games, Kirby games, Pokemon games, Metroid games, Starfox games, the list goes on and on...

And one thing Nintendo has that Sony doesn't is Shigeru Miyamoto: The greatest videogame developer on the planet. As well as Rare, HAL Labs, Retro Studios (the company making the new Metroid game), and Intelligent Systems (The company that developed Paper Mario).

All Sony has is 989Studios that make crappy sports games that aren't even worth playing! Sega makes better sports games than 989Studios!

The point is, when it comes to great game development, Nintendo is the best. They've been in the buiness for over 30 years, so obviously they have more experience and talent than any other company!

When you want a system with a multitude of 3rd-party games that all try to mimic the talent of Nintendo, get PlayStation...But it's not worth it. I have a new PS1 (the tiny, portable version), and it's okay... The system is great, but the games aren't. The only good PlayStation game is Crash Bandicoot, which is Sony's "mascot".

My main point is this: NINTNEDO RULES, SONY SUCKS!

~LONG LIVE NINTNEDO!~

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2002, 05:02:58 PM »
You know, this has been bothering me.

Besides Crash Bandicoot, what other first-party games does Sony have? Long ago, I used to think it was Spyro, but now I know it was Insomniac that created that game. Can anyone tell me what else did Sony make?

Nintendo, Born To Play.
"Here We Go!"
- Mario

Print