Print

Author Topic: Mario All-Stars confirmed for U.S.  (Read 6748 times)

Deezer

• Invincible
« on: October 28, 2010, 07:37:59 PM »
Almost two months after a Super Mario All-Stars special edition for Wii appeared on Nintendo's Japanese site, Nintendo of America's Super Mario Bros. 25th anniversary site has a "pre-order now" notice, finally confirming a U.S. release of the game. At the time of this writing, NOA's anniversary site links to five retailers' web sites, but it appears that only two are ready to take pre-orders: Amazon and GameStop.

According to NOA's press release, this version of Super Mario All-Stars is a limited run, launching on December 12 with a MSRP of $29.99. Similar to the Japanese and European versions, a CD soundtrack and history booklet will be packed in with the game.

Link: NOA press release
« Last Edit: October 28, 2010, 11:20:14 PM by Deezer »

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 08:21:31 PM »
Well, I guess I should have known they would finally release it, but I still didn't.  Now it's CONFIRMED!!

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 10:07:29 PM »
So, limited edition meaning you have to preorder to get the cd and booklet, or meaning only the first 500* copies of the game will have those?

*That's just my go-to number for anything on a large scale. Pay it no mind.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 10:16:50 PM »
Pretty sure that's "limited edition" meaning the entire package is a limited edition. As in, every copy of SMASWii will have the bonuses, but after the initial run, that's it.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 11:20:34 PM »
Edited to make it less vague.

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 09:00:02 PM »
:D
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Print