Print

Author Topic: Yo! There is this phat new hip hop NES group called 8-BITZ!  (Read 5779 times)

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2002, 05:47:06 PM »
Yo LieutenantEagle!?!  What do you mean can you use it on your website?  Can you link to us?  Of course, and we will return the favor.  Can you steal our ish and use it on your site? Hells NAW!  Get in touch with my associate (ahem) and we can talk more about what ever it is you want to do wit dis ish johnlancia@adelphia.net

8 Bitz 4 Life!
http://www.8bitz.com

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2002, 09:31:13 PM »
Good site.  Except well, no offense but I wasn't realy impressed with the cussing.  Cussing is Bad.  Cussing is not cool. I hate when people swear.  My Aunt swears so much that I get realy tempted to swear but I don't. Besides the swearing, GREAT WEBSITE!

GOD #1  Nintendo #2
GOD #1  Nintendo #2

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2002, 08:31:26 AM »
For their guestbook, they allow you a link to your own site, but instead of linking to it, they link to Diary Land!!

-------
Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2002, 10:31:02 AM »
Yeah, signmyguestboo.com is a free service offered by the people who do Diaryland.  If you enter your URL wrong like most idiots do, they re-direct it to Diaryland. WHO GIVES A ****!

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2002, 10:31:04 AM »
Yeah, signmyguestboo.com is a free service offered by the people who do Diaryland.  If you enter your URL wrong like most idiots do, they re-direct it to Diaryland. WHO GIVES A ****!

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2002, 07:01:32 PM »
I thought it was just to make fun of the people.

-------
Because I could not stop for Death
He kindly stopped for me
The Carriage held but just Ourselves
And Immortality.

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2002, 09:14:09 PM »
no, if we wanted to make fun of people, we'd just school them on nes.

8 Bitz 4 Life!
http://www.8bitz.com

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2002, 10:20:10 PM »
tis da motha****in time to finish dis up y'all
im *~*StArMaN*~* n' i be pimpin to da east side to da west side an' rite back at 'cha
dis homie be livin'it'up in Tdot son'

props to ma bredgins down in T.O.

Mario:Ive quit my job as a plumber and i''ve become a sleasy pizzaman
Snifit:Id like a large with double mushrooms please.
Mario:here you go.
Snifit:This pizza tastes like @$$ and i feel funny now.
Mario:Well i didnt want to go and pick fresh grade A mushrooms case i''d have to drive a few miles to the supermarket Instead I bought the red ones from some drug dealin kid, and i picked the white ones from the little spot in my backyard where yoshi does his business.
Snifit:AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2002, 11:18:07 PM »
Chup W id in da hizouse
Whizat izis gizoin' izon hizeah'?

"Tonight, I`ll make an old family recipe. Pickled dandelions with barnacles in a diesel marinade!" - Prof. E. Gadd
That was a joke.

Print