Print

Author Topic: You won't believe this is comin' from me  (Read 2605 times)

« on: December 16, 2003, 04:48:12 PM »
You all know how much I hate PS2. When I came to the boards, I spammed with PS2 hate topics, dissed someone because they like PS2, and I even had a sig on it. The fact of the matter is, I did like PS2 when I first got it. So time passed, and I got to the point when I started to truly hate PS2. This is the unbelievable part: I'm going bck to like PS2. All the systems I have owned I have liked. I know PS2 has that GTA crap I hate, but also N64, and N64 is my favortie systme of all-time. For N64, I played only the games I liked. PS2 is actually a pretty great system. Ratchet&Clank was a superb game. PS2 also has many other great games I would like to own. This doesn't mean that PS2 is now over GC, this only means I'm going back to liking PS2. GC is my favorite out of the 3, but the battle is between PS2 and Xbox. From now on. I'll go ny "1#MarioFan" I'm going to make a new sig about me changing my name, just in case you guys think I'm a noob or forgot I changed my name.

Dallas Cowboys 8-5! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Oh yeah, Nintendo owns you.

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 05:28:36 PM »
A ray of rationality shines through the fog around Killa's head.
Word.

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2003, 05:53:07 PM »
In the words of Mr. Weird:

Wah.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2003, 12:28:31 AM »
I concur! PS2 isn't all that bad. My brother has one, and I have been playing it the past couple of days (I rented Prince of Persia) and I love it! I know that GC has that game too, but I don't have a Gamecube yet. So until I get my Gamecube, I'm gonna be busy playing his PS2 games and renting some!
"Turkish Tobacco is the world''''s smoothest, most aromatic leaf. Blending it with rich domestic tobaccos and the world''''s finest menthol is the secret to Turkish Jade''''s distinctive mellow menthol flavor."

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2003, 03:47:57 AM »
Just as I thought...
I knew Killa of PS2 will lose what's left of his sanity one day!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2003, 09:39:05 AM »
The only good games on PS2 are sequels/remakes of games originally made on NES or SNES. Examples: Mega Man X, Castlevania, Contra, etc.

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2003, 11:04:08 AM »
DDR!

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2003, 04:30:33 PM »
Killa of PS2 has now become Lovva of PS2. Aren't message boards ironic?

Behold the overwhelming power of my signature and bow before me! BOW!
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2003, 06:45:14 PM »
Ratchet and clank are coo' and so is blix the time sweeper, the only two I would have liked had PS2 not sucked so badly and full of expensive violent crap.

Or is it... *shifts eyes suspiciously*
Let me away from this boulder!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2003, 10:56:43 PM »
What LD said.

I wish I were sun at dusk. ... ... ... ... ......ha ha kidding.
That was a joke.

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2003, 12:20:04 PM »
DDR doesn't count.

Print