Print

Author Topic: Toys R Us Clearance Deals  (Read 8082 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« on: July 18, 2008, 12:30:43 PM »
If you can, stop by Toys R Us soon for some sweet deals on great games.  I didn't see any Mario games in the bargain bin, but there are several others that are well worth it -- only $7.98 (marked $9.98, but you get 20% off).  It's a shame Zack & Wiki for Wii didn't sell better given its quality, but its retail failure is your gain.  I also saw some other good games such as Elite Beat Agents for DS and Every Extend Extra for PSP.  The store I went to even threw in a free frisbee.  If you can't make it out to the store, you may still be able to pick up the games without the 20% discount, and with shipping added.  Still, it's probably worth it for some quality titles.  Even better, here's a coupon for $5 off if you spend $25, but it's only good today and tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 04:50:31 PM by MEGAߥTE »

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 12:53:09 PM »
I think the closest Toys R Us to me is in Springfield or Champaign or somewhere else at least an hour away from me, so I'd have to take advantage of these deals online - which I definitely don't have the money for, even though I want to own a copy of EBA (I have a feeling I'd be able to borrow $8 from my parents to buy a sealed game in-store, especially if it came with a free frisbee as in MEGAߥTE's case, but not however much it would be to buy it online sans flying disc).

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 02:00:46 PM »
Ah man, that's too bad about Zack and Wiki. That game deserved to go far, and a sequel would have been great. :(
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 06:15:05 PM »
Thanks for the tip! I bought it at Toys r us for only $8.64 a few hours ago. That is a really good game!
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 03:01:24 PM »
None of the games you mentioned seem worthy.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 06:53:31 PM »
Try Zack and Wiki, it's an excellent game.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 07:14:04 PM »
None of the games you mentioned seem worthy.
You're not worthy.

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 07:27:59 PM »
Elite Beat Agents also radiates amazing.
No! I don't want that!

MushroomJunkie

• He's serious
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 07:44:45 AM »
So is this just in your area or everywhere Megabyte?
Probably likes Sonic games better than anyone else on the fungi forums.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 09:00:39 AM »
Everywhere.

Print