Print

Author Topic: TMK Game Reviews  (Read 8985 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006, 05:39:48 PM »
You guys are slack just cause I am a Mario freak, maniac, fanatic, gamer and slut doesn't mean u hav 2 pay me out. Aww what the hell abuse me, but you must realize that you are paying out Mario (in one way or another) because I have loved and worshipped him since I was 4 years old. And I'll tell you something, this means I have loved him for nearly a decade. Whats Mario without his truly beloved fans?

you're the one paying me out all the time kid and I've never said that Mario was bad, just said I'm not a real big fan (yeah, why am I doing here anyway?)
If I trust anyone, it's me. I am who I am - true to my own beliefs and no one's going to change that!

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 05:41:22 PM »
What in the name of mustard are you talkng about!?
he's trying to stand out and is thinking that everyone is treating him unfairly
If I trust anyone, it's me. I am who I am - true to my own beliefs and no one's going to change that!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 08:57:17 PM »
May I ask what being "paid out" means?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2006, 02:48:52 PM »
The result of using the PAY DAY attack.

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2006, 12:12:04 AM »
means getting criticised or being treated badly

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2006, 08:18:42 AM »
I have never heard that term used in that context ever before in my entire life. What kind of crazy world do you come from?

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2006, 08:39:24 AM »
Well, I could understand the term perfectly fine. I don't know whether or not I've heard it before, but I knew what it meant. If it isn't a common used phrase then just take a look at other phrases that didn't seem to make sense like the ones in movies. Different phrases are just made up of words that can be used in the term the user wants them to be and the user of them leads the phrase so that other people can understand what it was used for.

This has been pretty off-topic lately but just to make it back on the topic like it was meant for so, I like the reviews. There's a nice overview of the whole game with scores on some of the separate details.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2006, 02:31:15 AM »
I have never heard that term used in that context ever before in my entire life. What kind of crazy world do you come from?
the phrase "payed out" is used very often here in Australia so even if you're from America or England or Canada or Europe or any other country for that matter and have never heard of it, it dosen't mean you can call me someone from a crazy world you know 'cos that's "paying out" me

and we are running off topic even though I just came in halfway through this place anyway

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2006, 03:24:21 PM »
Whoops. >_<

...Ya think ya know everything there is to know about Aussie slang...

« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2006, 11:53:43 PM »
no I don't because I'm not Australian
I'm not trying to boast either, just trying to point out some things

now back to the topic whatever it was

Print